Pushing unwantd advertising to my Facebook page & I cannot stop this

For some reason--not solicited by me--I receive on my Facebook page real estate advertising from Amy Glover Bryant with Ausum Realtor. I cannot stop this woman from doing this, even though I responded to her to stop this. I receive messages such as: Amy Glover Bryant Ausum Realtor shared a photo. Open Sunday, February 3rd from 2 to 4 p.m. 13904 Wimbledon Loop. $129,000 for 1,430 Char... This is a perfect way to *** off one's potential customers in the neighborhood. In the long-run, I guess this is also a perfect way to ruin a realtor's real estate career. What an awful, pushy and selfish way to advertise!
ID
Little Rock, Arkansas

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

To help every potential homeowner find answers to their most important real estate questions, we’ve invited Ty Wilde Realtor & New Home Construction Specialist. In this video interview, we asked Ty to share his vast experience and give expert advice on whether to build a house or buy a house, what’s the best time to buy a house, what to consider during the house inspection, and more.

Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article