Verified Reviewer

Poor customer service at Spring and Bissonnet locations

Austin Kayak - Poor customer service at Spring and Bissonnet locations
I was trying to order a broken part for my Native Slayer. I've emailed and called the voicemail repeatedly because I've received no response. I'm just trying to find out how to order the part, or get an email address to deal with Native directly. Gracie told me to look on the Native website, the Native website says contact your dealer. Again, this is circular. Jonah picks up the phone using profanity (f-bombs) and yells telling me not to call again. Weak stick and unprofessional. Be warned.

User's recommendation: You can forget about any custmer service after the sale.

ID
Cons
  • Wretched customer service
Preferred solution
I just want information on how to order and receive the part. They know who I am and have my contact information.

Bait & Switch. Horrid Customer Service.

I ordered a pfd several days ago and had heard nothing from them. Called to find out what was going on and was told that, even though it showed as in stock, the pfd that I had ordered was not in stock when I ordered it. After a long conversation about my frustration and his lack of caring, I canceled my order. I immediately went to their site and found that they are still showing it as in stock, even though they don’t have it. I was offered nothing for my frustration. No discount code. No nothing. I have no confidence in this seller and will never order anything else. As far as the (no)customer service rep., I hope they record their calls and that someone in charge listens to the recording. This guy needs to find another line of work.
King, North Carolina

Terrible Customer Service and NO Communication

Ordered a Kaku Voodoo Fishing SUP and paddle from Austin Kayak a week ago and after 6 days the order status was pending. Had to call them 3 separate times and finally, after waiting 45 minutes, got someone on the line. They said they were waiting to receive the paddle I ordered before shipping the order. I told them I ordered that specific paddle b/c they had 2 in stock. So, their website is misleading and the customer service clown was extremely defensive and rude - told them to cancel my order immmediatey (which they actually did). Will never order anything from this company again.

I must have got the same customer (no)service rep as you. I ordered a pfd several days ago and had heard nothing from them.

Called to find out what was going on and was told that, even though it t showed as in stock, the pfd that I had ordered was not in stock when I ordered it. After a long conversation about my frustration and his lack of caring, I canceled my order. I immediately went to their site and found that they are still showing it as in stock, even though they don’t have it. I was offered nothing for my frustration.

No discount code. No nothing. Like you, I have no confidence in this seller and will never order anything else.