Free shipping

Our shop placed a large order on Black Friday, expecting shipping to be free. When the order was received we were charged shipping. I was not given any reason how this could've happened. Before I gave my credit card information, the shipping was noted $o. The web page had a banner running across the top showing no minimum on the free shipping offer.I had followed this offer a couple days before I ordered. When I called Ausley's, the conversation lasted less than a minute. There is not a moat around that business. There are many business selling chevelle parts. It is discouraging for a company to be so pressed, to make money, to revert to being dishonest .
ID
Graham, North Carolina
Reason of review
Pricing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Restorer

I bought a hood for my 1968 El Camino restoration project. It had to be shipped from North Carolina to washington State. It came in a damaged condition that may or may not have been the shipper's fault. Ausley's will not replace it. They are filing a damage claim with the shipper. They are making ne wait for the claim to be resolved instead of resolving it for me to get what I paid for in a timely manner. Unreasonable! Unsatisfactory! Will never buy anything from them again. This is the worse disappointment that could happen for my restoration job. The hood is an after market Cowl Induction Hood. To me it will 'make' the whole project. It changes the shape of the front part of the car from simple into a complex, meaningful look that make sit look different and special. I have never spent so much money to be so disappointed in my life.

Don't ever deal with rod parts.com there a place that deals in classic car parts they sold me a gas tank that was supposed to be for a 1966 Chevelle I found out later that it was for a station wagon.I called the company because they shipped two of the wrong tanks they blamed it on Fed X .It seems that rod parts and FedEx are working together.THUGS ITS THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN MAKE MONEY.

sounds like there doing what any company does these days and follow all the proper channels to handle a damage shipping claim. Its not here fault the shipper messed it up

View more comments (1)
ID
Graham, North Carolina
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article