Unclean, disgusting place, rat infested , dirty chefs smoking while cooking, avoid at all cost..

Hello I am a former worker of August Moon Chinese restaurant located 1301 N Federal Highway 33020 Hollywood Fl, I do not want to type to much I just want to let the public know what I experienced at this unclean disgusting restaurant. Rats!!!! Yes I said rats and lots of rat *** around the restaurant. You can hear the rodents crawling around the ceiling at dinner time. How safe can this be rats carry diseases that can spread dangerous bacteria to people and contaminate food. I suggested a exterminator but they are to cheap to invest in. Take a trip to the men's bathroom and you will gasp for air as a fowl stench comes from the men's toilets, unclean, no soap , improper hand dryers. all I can say is if you go in there before you eat you will lose your appetite. Now here's the interesting part of it all, never in my life in my years working for a restaurant did I witness a chef smoking a cigarette while cooking customers food. How can this be allowed I do not understand how healthy can this be. The smoke, carbon dioxide going into the food, the tar on the cook's hand touching the food. This has to be stopped. Public I want you to know the truth and protect your health, This is not all I saw either At August moon I also witnessed a chef not wash his hands after using toilet, I was in shock. They are cheap, they Pay well under min wage and take advantage of non Chinese workers. AVOID AT ALL COST..
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article