Audio Technica - Documentation needed for at8538 remote power module ASAPcan not find user manual on your website
Need product documentation for the use of the at8538 power module that is not available on the audio Technica website.

User's recommendation: Encourage documention be made available by installer.

ID
Saint George, Utah
Preferred solution
Customer support with existing product

Update by user Nov 30, 2016

the only thing is the problem reported. i would like to receive a contact to find a way of solution.

Original review posted by user Nov 29, 2016
I bought the headphone ATH-ANC7b one year ago by the amazon website. Nowadays the ear protection of synthetic leather showed problems, started to lose the seam. How I'm from brazil, I think it's impossible to be rewarded, but I would like to expose my opinion. I'm feeling injusticed, but the only thing i can do is register my complain. I bought the headphone ATH-ANC7b one year ago by the amazon website. Nowadays the ear protection of synthetic leather showed problems, started to lose the seam. How I'm from brazil, I think it's impossible to be rewarded, but I would like to expose my opinion. I'm feeling injusticed, but the only thing i can do is register my complain.
ID
Product
Audio Technica Ath-Anc7B Over-Ear Headphones
Pros
  • Good cost vs benefits till the damage
Cons
  • Damage
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article