Audio4Visual.co.uk - A Bully & a Total Lier

Placed an order for 2 guitars from me apparently to do with his "studio". Ordered on the Friday without asking me any details about the guitars. Every guitar I sell is meticulously quality controlled and setup to perfection. Despite this by Wednesday I had him ranting at me because he said that I had promised him the guitars by Wednesday - something that I genuinely didn't remember doing but I gave him the benefit of the doubt as part of my customer service. So - Despite a very long, heated "telling off" from him and threats of cancelling the order entirely I upgraded him to a Saturday delivery FREE of charge in order to try and help him but apparently even this was not good enough so I upgraded him further to an AM Saturday delivery! By Saturday night I received an email telling me the whole order was a mistake and that he didn't realise the one guitar was made in Indonesia (this is the guitar he had me price match, he gave me a URL of the guitar in question and asked me to match the price) and the other guitar didn't meat his criteria in terms of the quality of the finish?! I felt totally used and bullied at every level. First with his insistence on matching prices, then over the "deadline" of delivery despite the hard work that was going on to benefit his "studio" in terms of the hand finishing of the guitars but then to rub it in, he returned the guitars which arrived with my around 4pm on the Tuesday and he INSISTED that I refunded him there and then. He insisted that I get the guitars out the boxes, check them over and refund him "because it would only take you 5 minutes" so even in refunding him he wanted to continue his rein of "power trip". As a result of a fallout between us, he then wrote TWO reviews on my website which were a total pack of lies and then posted a complaint on THIS website. I have replied to his comments and they can be found on this site along with an email I sent him. I have nothing to hide, especially from bullies. In my personal opinion and as a man of genuine passion, integrity and sincerity, this man is someone who enjoys pushing others around at any cost - even bringing their name into disrepute if he doesn't get his own way. I hope my complaint about his business ethics will make him consider how he approaches life in future.
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article