Defective Audi Connect

I purchased a brand new 2016 Audi A4-Quratro. This car has an horrible MMI system in regards to it paying music from your phone thru the MMI system. It is garbage. It has not worked properly since I purchased this vehicle. I brought it in a few months after purchase to get this problem looked at and nothing changed. I had an iphone 6 that stopped working completely in this system. I was fed up. I went to dealer and was told it was nothing they could do. I wrote to CEO Mr. Keogh and explained the situation with this MMI and how dealer was not helpful at all. I purchased a new iphone 8 plus and then they told me this is the reason it was not working properly. It wasn't working properly with my iphone 6. I brought my car back for them to do something else but it still does not work properly, I got the runaround from a Mr. Allen from CEO's office.This will be my last purchase of an Audi. How do you not have the proper software to update the system? I think it is defective as it takes a while to come up or does not come up at all. I'm stuck with it.
ID
Product
2016 Audi A4 Car
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article