This is the place to go if you want to experience lousy customer service!!

I am in the market to buy a new SUV and decided to check out and test drive the Discovery Sport (Hornburg – West Hollywood) and the Audi Q5 (Audi – Beverly Hills). Upon arriving at the Audi – Beverly Hills location, my friend and I walked around the dealership and browsed their showroom. After approximately 10 minutes in their showroom, and being the only ones there, we noticed we haven’t yet been greeted by any sales associates. We surveyed our surroundings and spotted a total of three associates and decided to browse their showroom cars for another 10 minutes before walking out. Once the ten minutes were up, we surveyed the room again to only find two male sales associates socializing by one computer and another female sale associate on the phone. Granted, the female associate could have been making a business call but she failed to greet us as customers after 20 minutes! This was an upsetting visit to Audi – Beverly Hills…. FLAT OUT UNACCEPTABLE! While exiting of the dealership, I asked the sales associates, “Is this how you treat your customers?” and one make associates responded “Ok. Bye.” Now let’s compare this experience with my experience at Land Rover - Hornburg. Upon arrival my friend and I were greeted right away by Kevin, an experienced sales professional, and asked us the reason of our visit and what we were looking for. I explained him that I wanted to check out and test drive the new Discovery Sport. He didn’t have any available on that specific parking lot and instead on making us wait for a delivery of another car from their other garage, he opened up the showroom doors and drove the showroom car right out the door. His knowledge of the car during the test drive made it extremely helpful weigh out our options. I have never seen such horrible customer service from a car dealership like I did at Audi – Beverly Hills. I was able to record a video right before exiting the showroom in which you can see the two sales associates socializing at one desk and another walking past us.

I completely agree.

Regretfully, I just purchased a brand new vehicle at Audi Beverly Hills.

Kamar Achlaghi was a nightmare.

And Amy Isaacs, in financing, was an is an absolute bait and switch scam artist, liar, thief, and *** artist.

They have already done so much damage and they have abused me and mistreated me in the worst ways.

Audi is the worst *** dealership. Audi treats customers like krap. Kamar Achlaghi and Amy Isaacs, I just called my bank and filed fraud charges for the fraud you both committed.

ID
Los Angeles, California
Service
Audi Beverly Hills Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Reprehensible Bait and Switch

My experience with Beverly Hills Audi can only be described as reprehensible. The sales team used deceptive practices such as bait and switch and outright lies to bring someone into their dealership. I would have thought the supposed stellar reputation of the Fletcher Jones brand would have been enough but I was wrong. A new Audi A5 was advertised online for a very low price. I was amazed so I verified with Alex numerous times about the type of vehicle and its selling price. I have the email string as proof. When we got to the dealership, we were handed off to no less than 4 different people. Walked to several different locations and was treated with great disrespect. Perhaps the pinnacle of the lies and deception came from the older middle eastern man who eventually told us that "the vehicle was in a crash during a test drive and is no longer available". That was a new low. It only bolsters the reputation of car salespeople as sleazy and the bottom of the sales food chain. I was told we could buy the car for $10,000 more than advertised and it was "still a good deal". I have managed sales teams for over 20 years. If those people were on my team and I witnessed their behavior, I would fire them on the spot. Additionally, my mate works at a very prominent high-end Beverly Hills clothing store. She has long-term relationships with many celebrities. As you know, when a person has a good experience they will tell a friend. When they have a bad experience, they will tell 20 friends. I think you know where this goes. I would never shop there again and would recommend that others do not shop their either.

I bought a lemon from Santa Monica Audi and went to BH Audi to see whether they could fix it since my dealership could not have 27 visits to the dealership. BH told me to take it to the dealership because it was the place of purchase.

What dumb marketing. I wrote a review here but cannot now find it. It's an Audi A5 Sport which I picked up almost three years ago. The irony is that I had always driven both Porsches and Audis and had never had a problem then bought a lemon that almost killed me.

Three years later, Audi has done nothing to fix the problem, and I keep it garaged and it has under 5,000 miles on it. What ever happened to customer satisfaction and repeat business as you say????

ID
Cons
  • Aweful
Reason of review
Deception and lies
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article