DOES AP KNOW WHAT CUSTOMERS SERVICE IS???

Audemars Piguet House London staff need a training from Harrods on how to treat customers. Went to collect a watch that was paid for in AP yesterday. The woman Dana whom we had an appointment with to collect the watch wasn't there and hadn't bothered to let us know. When we turned up ,this woman who opened the doors to let us in, gave us the most disgusting look , like we were criminals. Why are you here was her first question. Don't you guys in AP communicate?? It dosen't cost you to smile and say hello madam or hello sir, how can I help you does it?Literally snatches the paid bill from my hand and disappears without saying a word. We were left standing and standing . The manager Alex turns up after some time with the watch. We were still standing, dosent smile or offers a seat or anything. Hands us the watch, doesn't even offer us a chair to sit when trying the watch. Still standing we try the watch on. The rudest manager a company can hire. No smile cant communicate in English properly, just the rudest person you will ever meet. He just wanted us to take the watch and leave. You will get better service in pound land then these staffs who think customers are beneath them. Don't forget, you exist because of your customers. Getting way too big for their boots. Anything can happen. Have a bit of humility AP. Don't forget your customers who pay you!! "OUR NET WORTH IS ULTIMATELY DEFINED NOT BY MONEY BUT RATHER BY HOW WELL WE SERVE OTHERS" - PAUL ALLEN, CO FOUNDER of MICROSOFT
Trent, England
Audemars Piguet Watch
Pros
  • Watch
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
AP train your staffs like Harrods does on how to serve customers.

Defective ap royal oak offshore..

I bought the same exact watch! And my watch is defective also!! I am so upset . Long story short. I was eating dinner and noticed one of my chronograph button fell off !!! I looked for the piece on the table and I found it. I took it to my dealer and he said nothing broke and it's weird how a watch like this would do that...I want a brand new watch myself. Have you figured out your situation with ap or your jeweller? If so can you tell me what happened? I'm thinking about filing a dispute on my watch. I will call my credit card since they do offer purchase protection.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
replacement watch

Colorization on a few Months old Audemars Piguet Watch
Hello Readers, I recently bought an AP watch and to my shock i can see defects on it. When i made my decision of buying an AP, i preferred AP over a Hublot. To my shock my expensive purchase has been showing a Color change in the metal of its dial. Is this the Quality check going on in Audemars Piguet ? How can i trust this brand again ? I am really pissed off, i didn't want any repairs. I Either wanted a replacement with a new watch or a credit of my original purchase amount. Now when i contacted their customer service, they informed me to send my watch to Marcks & Co, to verify the issue. Which i did, Marcks & Co, confirmed the issue and reported to the company. Now, instead of giving me a new watch in replacement, as its just been 6 months since i have bought this expensive watch, they are offering me a to replace the defecting part. Also in response from their employees i get to hear that : '' AP is not such a big brand and we don't keep new watches in stock ?'' Why should i allow and accept an repairs done on my new watch ? Did i pay so much for a defective product ? You have watches work 2,00,000 $ and you say you are not a big brand ? When you want to sell your watches you promise and guarantee the quality and workmanship of your timepieces and when these issues arises you run away ? I have always recommended and infact pushed AP watches in my friends circle. Is this the customer service i get from your side ? I would like to know, what do i do with this defective watch ? In fact i want compensation for the agony your product and company has given me !! Imtiaz Motiwala +919833****31
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Andrea Iodice andreaiodice2010@***.it is a cheater scammer

This Guy(Andrea Iodice) buy the watches from us and required us using the Paypal payment. Then we have sent the Paypal invoice to his Paypal account : andreaiodice2010@***.it After receive his payment, we found his Paypal authentication address is same as his shipping address. So we sent all the items to him by UPS. The tracking number is 1ZYV274004****0323, 1ZYV274004****4942, 1ZYV274004****4060, 1ZYV274004****9918. After he sigen all the packages. He claimed in Paypal and decript that all his payment is the Unauthorized transactions. Then Paypal refund all the money to him without any reasons. So we have contacted this guy again by email and required he send back all our items. But he said "Hi Tony, I'm sorry but now won't send anything! the clock are my is even money is mine. then go to crap!!! JERK!". So this is a poffesional checker and scammer. And his information is : Email address: lo.piccolo.salvatore@***.it Paypal account : andreaiodice2010@***.it name: Andrea surname: Iodice address: Via della Solitaria, 30 zip code: 80126 City:Naples States: Napoli Country: Italy Telephone number: 328096**** People please be careful of this guy.

thanks for your help

DENUNCIATO PER TRUFFA - Iodice Andrea Via Solitaria n. 30 Napoli “TUTTO REPLICHE SWISS MADE”- tel.

328/0961877, reato:TRUFFA AGGRAVATA ART. 640 CODICE PENALE e per tutti gli altri reati che il Procuratore voglia rilevare nella denuncia.

*** preghiera di pubblicazione e divulgazione per evitare che il Iodice Andrea perseveri nel suo indebito ed illecito operato, ma anche che eviti di truffare ulteriori malcapitati.

Per opportuna conoscenza, si riporta quanto segue:

In data 21 settembre 2012 è stata presentata presso la Procura della Repubblica una Denuncia-Querela nei confronti del Sig. Iodice Andrea Via Solitaria n.

30 Napoli “TUTTO REPLICHE SWISS MADE”- tel. 328/0961877, per i reati di : TRUFFA AGGRAVATA, INGIURIA E MOLESTIA e per tutti gli altri reati che il Procuratore voglia rilevare nella denuncia.

Si comunica che in data 21 settembre 2012 è stata presentata presso la Procura della Repubblica Italiana una denuncia nei confronti del Sig. Iodice Andrea Via Solitaria n.

30 Napoli ” Tutto Repliche Swiss Made” tel.

328/0961877 per reato di TRUFFA AGGRAVATA art. 640 codice penale nonché per tutti gli altri reati che il Procuratore della Repubblica vorrà ravvisare nei fatti esposti nella denuncia.

View more comments (3)
Guangdong, Guangdong
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article