Fraud

After ignoring the Florida bar and receiving a 90 day suspension, he managed to take over $59,000 in PPP loans as a manager/consultant independent contractor. Millions of people in need and yet he manages to take from the government and leave all the people he still owes money to with nothing. At least he isnt really managing and consulting victimizing more people.
Tampa, Florida
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Con artist

Andrew Hill is finally in County jail being held with no bond. It’s about time.
#2002596

Mr. Hill has done it again.

Millions of people in need and yet he manages to take from the government and leave all the people he still owes money to with nothing. At least he isn’t really managing and consulting victimizing more people.

His wife Melissa Hill is the brain

@PissedConsumer1776756

She is a con artist like her husband. The reviews are not fake.

They will take your money and lie straight to your face. They should be embarrassed and ashamed.

@PissedConsumer1776756

Just a better liar.

More info

FAKE REVIEW BY DON KARL JURAVIN

Thank you Don Karl Juravin for exposing fraudster cheater lawyers. We shall become your follower to follow you on your holy quest . Great review Don.

@PissedConsumer1772920

I see that you were arrested today, Don

Attorney Andrew is NOT a trustable Lawyer and has many bad faiths and cares only for the money from the client. Do NOT fear to tell the bitter informations on Attorney Andrew who went after my daughters and wife.

@PissedConsumer1748580

Andrew Hill and his wife Melissa Hill stole money from me. I am not surprised at all with how things have turned out for them both. You reap what you sow.

View more comments (12)
Tampa, Florida
Cons
  • Andrew c hill arrested
Reason of review
Fraud
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Horrible

Andrew C is an associate with Kubicki Draper in Tampa. With bar complaints not sure how he keeps getting jobs.

Good reviews, I will surely take this in when I Consulting with other lawyer in Orlando

#Fake Review.

@PissedConsumer1715644

check the Florida Bar the reviews are not fake. Andy should stop scamming people and he wouldn’t have so many bad reviews.

Andrew C. Hill was just fired from Kubicki Draper in Tampa reportedly for in office drug use!

He was also reportedly fired for not alerting them to his recent criminal arrests as well. What a loser.

View more comments (3)

Same aweful experience with Mr. Hill

I experienced the same aweful experience with Mr. Andrew C. Hill as you all did, when he represented me at NeJame Law Firm. NeJame Law fired him shortly before I found out that he had committed legal malpractice with my case. He also failed to communicate with me when he was handling my case.

# FakeReview

I am Don Karl Juravin Holy Land Man and Andrew used to work my legal issues. Andrew stoles money’s from me and many things from home also scaring my daughters.

I have many experiences with attorney and I am going to make a lawsuit on Andrew for his stealings and causing others to make many laughs upon me.

This is a warning to you Andrew for causing these many laughs upon me. Don Karl Juravin

Who gets arrested and does not show up for the hearing? Surely that is a clear display of arrogance.I hate you.

@PissedConsumer1696538

Andrew C is an associate with Kubicki Draper in Tampa. He started a couple of weeks ago.

@PissedConsumer1696538

The vultures are circling again Andy.

So it`s Attorney Andrew C we are talking about here.Who does not know this creep.He really sucks.

You do not want to experience what i experienced with Attorney Andrew.He is too full of his personal interest that he cares almost nothing about other peoples` feelings and emotions.I hate him.

This guy sucks so much badly...he gets arrested and does not show for the hearing. On Jan 24 they issued another arrest warrant for him. Good luck Andy and I want monies back that you stole from me

@PissedConsumer1641704

I want the money Andy took from me too.

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/chronicleonline.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/3/0a/30a7b2ce-141b-11e9-848a-13aa54e1a2b3/5c3605a66dbb2.image.jpg?resize=640%2C476 Arrested January 3, 2019 driving while license suspended in Citrus County. Now a warrant out for his arrest for not appearing in Court.

Appears 2019 is not getting better for Mr.

Hill. He also seems to have a warrant for his arrest in Orange County.

View more comments (11)