Unprofessional dispatcher experience

I will start with a good word,i have worked with Ats before with Aj and Jc ,did a big project and both were happy with the experience,but what happened to my company just recently is unprofessional irresponsible and with no respect to us as a people and my company.We did book two loads with Darian a week before it was scheduled a day of a load we wet pick the container from Harvey,IL should go to WI to load but Darian called and said its not gonna be ready till Friday,so he offered load going to Sanduski Oh,we were on the way to Sanduski,OH Darian call saying its not gonna be ready till Friday ,so we going back to Harvey than he offers load to WI,i called him and asked that he previosle stated Wi load will not be ready till Monday,Darian says oh i changed. Ok so we are going to Wi now load the container,driver got to Wisconsin and they say this is not going today it will be ready Monday!!!!!! Great!!!We call Darian and he said "i thought it will be ready" so we ask him for the money ,so he offers me $600 for 600 miles for Sanduski trip,and now we are waiting for Wi ,this is not enough for driver and fuel,today is friday and we endup with nothing no load no money.I called and wanted to complain got an voicemail ,left the message but nobody called me back.Im doing this trucking for 12 years but never,never met such a ignorant broker on my way,this is unacceptable situation,,this is how i put the food on my kids plates. I hope we get compensated for this miles.Im wondering if he is treating other carriers the same way or is me only because i have accent??Waiting for somebody to response ..
ID
Upper Macungie, Pennsylvania
Service
Ats Logistics Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article