Got Screwed By NP's Actions

In 2017 I was a patient at Cabarrus Family Medicine in China Grove, NC. I was seeing a NP even though I preferred seeing a real doctor. After the NP misdiagnosed my illness as appendicitis which turned out to be a stomach ulcer, I believe he was trying to find a way to get rid of me as a patient. To be successful in his mission, he wrote me a letter stating I had missed (no-show) 3 appointments which was a lie. He stated in his letter dated 8/30/2017, received on 9/5/2017 that I had missed the three appointments, however my next appointment wasn't until 9/7/2017. I can't use a Cabarrus Family Medicine facility because of the lie told by the NP in China Grove. Therefore, I would NOT recommend anyone go to the China Grove location as long as they employ and support this individual. Simply put...he lied!
ID
China Grove, North Carolina
Cons
  • Nurse practioner and manipulative practices
Reason of review
Truth misrepresented
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article