Atomic Targets.com

I was looking for Southern Thunder and found Atomic Targets an inferior brand of rifle targets and got what I paid for.I bought them at the Greensboro gun show. The seller promised they were far superior and cheaper than the Southern Thunder I was looking for.He told me they werent at the show which was a lie.I later found they were at the show. The Atomic Targets were weak in prefomance and actually caused a fire. Buyers of rifle targets stay away from Atomic Target.I have sent several emails to the Atomic Target owner with no response.I see this guy at all of the guns shows in NC he is a large 500lb bald guy who sells holsters. i will ask for my money back at the next show I see him at.

i was given a 1 pound container of automictarget and mixed it together and shot it and was happy with its performance. ive shot many(over 100)southern thunder targets and i honestly dont see the difference between the two other than, the cost.

Automictargets are priced lower so i can buy more. i put the mix in Skoal cans and duct tape the seal-100 yards and BOOM! im gladd Automictarget came out because i can afford to buy more and that equals more fun for me! i live in North Carolina and do not know the man (or woman) who makes them and dont know the Southern Thunder people iether- if i could only buy one brand i`d still buy AutomicTarget because they are best for me and what i do.

to those who are unhappy with their purchase- i wouldnt approach a solution by insulting a 6`5" 418 pound giant.

i think i would contact him from a distance, just a thought. happy shooting to all!!!

I bought 2lbs of atomic targets from a woman at the Charlotte gun show my buddy bought 1lb of Southern Thunder. I mixed my 2lbs and shot it.It was loud.

My buddy mixed his 1lb and shot half of it it was not only louder than mine but we felt a thump in our chest.I was pretty disapointed in atomic targets. I would recomend everyone buy Southern Thunder over atomic targets any day.

I have to say I’m not convinced. First of all, why would I lie when they were obviously in the other room?

I wouldn’t. If you were so outraged, why wouldn’t you turn around and come back to the table? And I have received no emails from any customer complaining… not one. Second.

I have sold these targets to hundreds of people, and you are the very first to suggest that they are inferior. In fact, I used to be a dealer for Southern Thunder and I literally have dozens of customers that swear by my product, and say that pound for pound it is the best target they have ever shot. If you are an actual customer of mine, which I doubt, you more than likely bought our half pound target. If you compare our ½ pound targets to Southern Thunders 1lb target of course it will seem inferior.

But as I said, pound for pound ours is the best on the market. As for causing a fire, I have to call BS there too. Our targets contain the same components as Southern Thunder, and many other targets for that matter. We use higher grade materials, and a different formula, but the components are the same.

There is only one manufacturer that I know of that uses components for flash that will burn, and it’s not ours. I tell you what I will do. You get a Southern Thunder target, and I’ll bring one of my targets and well shoot them on video. If mine is inferior, not only will I give you’re your money back, but I’ll give you $100, and I’ll post the video to Youtube myself.

And BTW, I’m 6’ 5” 418 pounds. You should really get your facts straight.

thanks for the review and heads up I will steer clear of this brand.

View more comments (3)
ID
Asheboro, North Carolina
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article