Mortgage Broker Chik Quintans

We are extremely disappointed with the work by mortgage broker Chik Quintans. He created some reports and spreadsheets with wrong data and had bad rates that he kept justifying were good. When compared to other rates, he refused to accept and kept wanting to know who the others are who are giving rates. In general, he is not working for the client although may be his intentions are good. He doesn't add value to the home buyer and he should find an alternate job. His work does not result in the best choice loans or financial plans for people who are financially savvy. He may save you from making a dumb mistake but you should be able to catch that yourself. Paying him for that is unnecessary. Same is true with most mortgage brokers but my wife and I specifically had a bad experience with him.

Lastly, even though it is late in the process, I still welcome your feedback. We are always looking to improve. This is certainly out of the ordinary as evidenced by my reviews and recommendations on my Google Places page and LinkedIn profile.

Again, your call is always welcome.

Warm Regards, Chik Quintans

ID
#194931 Review #194931 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Vancouver, Washington

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article