Atlantis Water Services Reviews

Show reviews that mention
atlantis service water pump honest price robert pruitt magic system job
Filter review

Atlantis Water Service Top Notch

They were very professional and kind and on time each and every meeting. Very experienced. Drove nice trucks and were dressed in uniforms. Best price we got. Did an excellent job while working and afterwards cleaning up from the work. It is rare that you find a honest and reliable contractor. They were a little more money, but made up for it in quality products. They also offer the best warranty and guarantee.Great experience. I'm telling all my friend and family and neighbors. I recommend them if you want it right the first time, then call Atlantis Water Services and speak to Robert.
Bradenton, Florida

Atlantis Water. Honest. Reliable. Responsive.

We first qualified them from reviews from Service Magic and Angies List. They were number one in all categories. Lightning hit our complete water system. They diagnosed the well pump first. They found the pump took a direct hit. Then the water treatment system and finally the sprinklers. They suggested we contact the insurance company to see if this was covered. They handled the entire process. From submitting the affidavits to accepting what the insurance company paid. They gave us their unbeatable warranty. We can, without a doubt recommend Robert Pruitt and Atlantis Water Services to all of our friend and neighbors.
Orlando, Florida

Terrible company

I am a 79 years young and ashamed of what this company did to me. In all my years I have never been taken advantage of! Leave it to Robert Pruitt Sr./ owner and operator. I had my well and pump stop working which left my home with no water. Robert Pruitt said Atlantis, his company , would be right out to "help". It's the worst help we ever had. He personally informed me that I would need everything replaced. THE PUMP all it's components and this tank that was attached etc.. After saying it was my fault because of my husband touching breaker, Atlantis' price would be $4,700 we were apprehensive due to price, but He told us if we wait even a minute then the well would collapse...he lied ...we believed him! He ended up only replacing the pump portion and left the same old tank same old components same wiring same box as we already had and told us we were crazy it was brand new and replaced. We watched them through a window the whole time ...they lied. My husband and I got scared to argue, we instead let him go then called the law! We are 100% following through with this case and civil lawsuit! P.s. one month later our grandson found out that pumps are only $500.00. WE WERE charged. $5000

We have used Robert Pruitt and atlantis water over 5 times in the last 8 years. Robert has always been honest and they know what they are doing. I highly recommend them.

Loss

Honest, Reliable, Dedicated and Excellent Service without the Bullshiy

Atlantis rocks. They showed up on time and did an excellent job. Thank you for fixing our we'll pump. Great to have water again. We are extremely lucky to have found them especially since it was midnight. All the other companies wanted too much to come out. When we got in touch with them they quoted us a price of $75 to come out. All the others wanted at least $200 because it was midnight. They said they would be over in 20 minutes and they didn't lie. It was exactly 20 minutes. Very refreshing to NOT get screwed by any of the other companies.
Tampa, Florida
Loss

Atlantis Water Services Inc

Sprinkle system was not working. Atlantis came out advised to purchase new pump, bladder and clock. this did not work. Then suggested we get new wells. That did not work. Called to advise over a month ago. We were told someoe would be out. No one ever came. After approximately 4 months, the sprinker system is still ot working. Atlantis needs to learn wht is means to treat peole the way they want people to treat them unless they just don't care! I was looking for help through Service Magic and Atlantis had the gall to call us again!

We were without water last night. We called Atlantis and they came over and fixed our pump.

Very thoughtful. We were without water tonight.

We called Mr Pruitt who came out at midnight and fixed our pump. Thank you for giving us back our water.

Very Honest!!!!!!!

Mr. Pruitt gave me a all and let me know that he had no dea that this had happened.

He was very apologetic about my experience and assured me that this is not in any way how this should have gone. He has offerred to come out personally to amend any wrongs.

I appreciate his sincerity and realize that he an Atlantis are not reflected in any way through my megative experiencce. I now feel vindicated aand jhave no ill feelings toward Atlantis

We had a great experience with Atlantis Water Services. We needed our water softener moved from Orlando to Clearwater.

I dealt with their Tampa office and the move went real smooth.

This is a big company so you expect minor concerns. Nobodys perfect.

Cool people 8)

No one is 100%, right. Atlantis came over a fixed our pump at midnight and has us back in water by 3 am. This is a reputable company and you need to cut them some slack.

I have worked for Atlantis Water at both their Orlando and Tampa office. The pruitts are very honest and dependable.

If a customer has a problem they are very quick to satisfy. I would hope this customer would call the office today and give Mr Pruitt the opportunity to make them happy. They have a A+ rating with the BBB and have more 5 star ratings than any other water system contractor in Tampa or Orlando.

Call Mr Pruitt today to see if he can help you resolve your issues. (888)792-**** :)

I've used Atlantis Water several times to work on our water system. They have always responded to our every need. We will always recommend them toall of our friends andneighbors.

View more comments (8)
Tampa, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article