Atlantic Toyota in Amityville

We went to see a car that they called me to see and said it will be $5600 out the door including tax & everythin. They called me for 2 weeks. So finally we get there and they say the final price changed to $6300., We said sorry we cant affird that, the sales rep went to his manager abd the manager zaid " Well they can get the *** out then". Then he continued to yell disrespectful remarks at my mother because shedid like lhis attitude. I will NEVER recommend that place to not even my worse enemy. DONT EVER GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP... ATLANTIC TOYOTA IN AMITYVILLE. I reported it to toyota.

Not surprised to hear this! Bunch of shoddy people work for Staluppi. They are nothing but.brainwashed robots with phony attitudes until they have your money.

Back in 2013, I believe it was for Labor Day Weekend, this dealership ran a scam sweepstakes ad, which included instant winner scratch off prizes, you are a guaranteed winner of the prize shown, except that the dealership refused to award the prize when I went to pick it up, even after I first verified that I was a winner over the phone. Instead, they tried to tell me I had to spin some kind of wheel of fortune, which would then possibly award me a chance to enter another contest to win a prize.

This was BS. This huge sweepstakes ad made it VERY, VERY clear that if you scratch off and win a prize, that you were guaranteed the prize. Even the fine print did not challenge this! These guys are scummy.

The other poster is correct in that they are rude. The salespeople here were exceptionally rude about everything. I would never even shop for a car here, let alone buy one.

And their BBB rating was F at the time. No wonder!

View more comments (1)
ID
Livingston, New Jersey

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article