Atlantic palace - Bonus Time Review from Lockport, New York

My parents are "owners" at the Atlantic palace so we come for bonus time and have never had any major issues other than the elevators taking forever to get on however when we came this yr there were several unattended kids at the pool making loud obnoxious noise, another rule being broken that no one cared or did anything about with prohibited toys and no one did anything about it. Kids were in the hot tub which is also prohibited until I came down to use the hot tub with my child. Then we were told he wasn't allowed in. That this was breaking state laws! Ha! Also we couldn't get towels. Joe, the pool attendant kept saying he didn't care what I had to say and that it didn't matter. It wasn't his job to care about what I thought. They need to learn what rules really are and how to enforce them. No customer service skills at all. We will not return here and I'm asking my parents to sell this as we will certainly never come back here. I work in a large hotel chain myself and when you are in this business guests should be taken care of as they ultimately pay your paycheck. I make sure to tip generously whenever I need anything and expect to be taken care of. When I tried to return the bath mat that was given to me I was told to take it to my room. Another rule being broken. You are only allowed one towel per person as well. Since when are there towel *** at hotels??? I've never been treated so poorly. In 36 hours I tipped over $20 for the bellman and housekeeping that had to bring us a blanket and towels as they do not provide maid service on a daily basis. You also have to take your own garbage out. I asked for directions for the closest grocery store which is about 4 blocks away but I was sent on a wild goose chase. Then in the 1/2 hr I was gone the attendant didn't even remember me at all. I also want to make it clear that I wasn't looking to be compensated for any of these ridiculous problems just wanted to be treated like a guest that they should have cared to make happy!
ID
Lockport, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article