map-marker Los Angeles, California

Review for Michael D

Michael was very friendly, Completed task in a very timely manner. Installation of spa cover. A plus for us is Michael called to let us know that he was on the way to our home.
Ladawna Fzg

Love my Coast spa Phantom negative edge

I purchased a Coast Phantom from Atlanta Hot Tub Center and I love it. When I asked where should a write a review he told me to write it here to help clean this up. I understand you can't make everyone happy. If you check there reviews on Facebook and on their site you will find everyone is extremely happy! I know we are. We had nothing but great service and good times. A lot of that would have to do with our dealer. They set everyone up and basically automate everything to make it user friendly. There are so many benefits to the negative edge. Much more than any spa out there can offer. You just need the right dealer. Our dealer is a service company first and sales second so that's probably why. Most hot tub dealers just want to sell you a spa. We know we where in the right place as soon as we stepped in the showroom.
Pros:
  • Enjoying my tub with friends and family
Reason of review:
Good customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article