Atkins online ordering meals never arrive.

On 8/2/17, I ordered Chef evening meals and Frozen Foodie Meal Kit for $159.98. With a measly $8 credit but I should have had been able to use my Atkins10, which would have given me 10% off. But Atkins scammed me out of that also. Shipping was to be Standard within 2-5 days. It is now 8/8/17, after numerous emails and phone calls, I receive no return calls or emails notify me what happed to my meals after Atkins has already removed money from my credit card on 8/3! When you call, it says press #4, which the person says we don't take care of that press #6. #6 is World Pantry and they say press #4. Three ring circus! Not one number is customer service and not one person there knows what's going on or where to direct you for help. Suggestion: Don't order from Atkins Online because they take your money and you don't receive your food. I guess that's how the diet really works...you starve.
ID
Service
Atkins Nutritionals Delivery Service
Reason of review
No way to contact, get return emails or calls, I didn't receive my Atkins10, and a whole host of other problems with their company. They take my money but let me starve.
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Brands Related to Atkins Nutritionals

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article