Received a bill

When I was going to therapy I was told I did not owe anything. When I talked to my insurance they said they were out of network.

I tried to pay them what the insurance company said I owed and they refused to take payment. I ask several times and kept telling them something was not right with billing. They insisted I owed nothing, time and again. Now six months later they send me a large bill.

I filed a report and I saw on the BBB website that this seems to be an ongoing problem for them. Maybe it is to keep people coming so the can make more profit.

I would tell you to double check with them about their billing but since I ask about a dozen times and was told I owed nothing only to be hit six months later with a bill. It probable would do no good.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Did not help either time i was a patient

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Triple check with your insurance or stay AWAY!

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article