ATD Computers Charlotte NC

I just want to voice a concern regarding this company. I recently purchased a PC from them that did not work. I paid good money for it and they were willing to try to fix it...unfortunately, they did not. I took the PC across town to them to fix it, which they told me they did. I now have to return it again, after spending countless hours trying to fix it over the phone and paying my employees to return it to them. They have yet to fix the problems I have had with a brand new PC. I would not recommend that folks use their services!
#119083

When this place was known as Vitality the service they had sucked, esp at the monroe road location. But since becoming ATD things are much better.

The guys at the Northlake store have consistently taken good care of all my PCs and at a fair price.

Beyond that, they treat me like a person, not a number. That's pretty rare these days.

ID
Charlotte, North Carolina

About

Summary

ATD Computer Solutions. 10610 Metromont Parkway Suite 100. Charlotte, ... Take a right onto W.T. Harris. At the first light you'll make a left onto Highway 21. ...

ATD Computers reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article