Verified Reviewer

Download not appearing after purchase of game

Phone number not working to contact customer service due to problem of buying a game that i am not allowed to download. Cannot get anyone to email me back either. Very discouraging and frustrating to say the least. Very unsatisfied and displeased with no the total lack of support.
ID
Marksville, Louisiana

Verified Reviewer

Tempest PS4 no good

You can't talk to anybody on your *** P and don't tell people to write a hundred symbols more when they don't want to and don't tell people what to put in their password people got to do what you want to do not what you want to do you got no business telling people what to put in their password and I'm saying this to the whole *** world fix my game and call me I want to know what I can do 248 509 ****

User's recommendation: You can't *** talk to anybody on your website and you know it and your tempest is my favorite from the 80 on PS4 it doesn't have the blue lines it's just invisible the red lines on the upper levels are good but the blue lines on the walls are gone they're not there why please email me chrisgrislk@***.com.

ID
Royal Oak, Michigan

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article