Associated Supply Company and TERRIBLE Customer Service

As a secretary at a local dealership and detail shop I was approached by a sales rep of Associated Supply Company over ink cartridges. They sent me a sample and the deal was that If we liked them, pay for them, if not then send the box back with remaining cartridges and don't have to pay. First off te quality is terrible and cartridges at Walmart are way better quality and price. So I called, they sent me a shipping label to send them back. Now I am being harassed daily about not making payment for the cartridges. I was not told to send the empty cartridges back, just the boxes and plastic encasing that they came in. After refusing to pay for the cartridges, now they are supposedly going to send this to collections. Good luck with that. This company has VERY AGRESSIVE sales reps, they are extremely rude when you don't like/pay for their product. I would not recommend this company to ANYONE on account of not only are their products poor quality, but customer service sucks.

i too got junk they said would work on my lexmark which they do not, i have already paid so guess i'm out of luck, gave me the wrong address to mail back.

ID
Monroe, Louisiana

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article