Associates Home Loan of Florida, Inc. Loan Broker Scam

I do not want to be to specific as I don't want to end of in a ditch. However, I thought it was extremely necessary to post this information and hopefully make all consumers aware of the predatory and unethically business practices of Associates Home Loan of Florida Inc. I went online looking for a private money loan as my credit is not good. I do however have equity in my home. I tried to get a loan with a few different banks and services only to be told that I would never qualify. Even with the equity in my home. Then I ran across associateshomeloan.com out of Tampa Florida. The sales personal or loan officer as the refer to themselves Dan Conneally was very smooth. He had all the answers. Told me the loan is merely based on the equity of the home. I was in a desperate situation which most of you will be in as well if your seeking this type of loan. So being caught up in the moment, I went along with it. What a nightmare.. They are complete scam artist only interested in taking your house. Listen to me very carefully... If you deal with AssociatesHomeLoan.com or any private money lender out of Tampa Florida. You will Lose you home within 2 years. They have many tricks, all department including lawyers work out of the same office buildings..These people are sharks and there business sadly is screwing people in desperate situations. You wouldn't see many bad reviews on this company or website as they're very good at covering up negative reviews. Stay Away From Associate Home Loans of Florida, Inc.

Can you tell me if you were late on payments? or was your home taken with on time payments anyway? I know you dont want to be specific but can you give more details?

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time to share it and will definitely stay far away from them.

Thanks again. Sorry to hear you had to experience this.

What did they do?

View more comments (2)
ID
#519576 Review #519576 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Melbourne, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article