Got ripped off

Assest recovery llc left me hanging for 2 weeks, couldn't reach them, they disconnected their phone, they lied, and then backed out of agreement,i refused the cancel and uship did nothing to help me. I never dealt with co. that was so disorganized , and contradictory with everything, could never get a straight answer out of them.WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEMAT ALL!!! too new and inexperienced. NOW WE HAVE TO START OVER, & uship didn't do a *** thing for us.The place where boat at isn't happy either. We lost weeks with all their game playing.So if you need to use u ship watch who you pick, even if they are the cheapest.

You posted this under the wrong company. We are Asset Recovery Specialist, Inc. Not Asset Recovery LLC...

ID
Chardon, Ohio

Horrible Customer Service

The customer service here is horrible. I have called this establishment a number of times and the receptionist is just awful and rude. When she finally decides to answer the phone, its like you are interrupting her. Also, the dress code there, well it doesn't exist. The girls dress so revealing, it's just degrading and offensive. Oh and try to buy a copier from this place... this company's inventory is never up to date. You have to wait around until the receptionists decides to enter it in to the system. It has taken up to an hour before just for her to get it in.

I like girls that wear revealing clothing. It makes the experience more enjoyable.

You must be talking about the one in San Diego. I had the same thing happen to me.

Such horrible customer service, especially from the girl with the black hair up front.

She is always so snooty, acts like you are a bother to her. I hate that place and will never purchase from them again.

View more comments (1)
ID
San Diego, California

About

Summary

Leading national auctioneer, liquidator of computer datacommunications and telecommunications equipment, discontinued products, and surplus inventories.

Asset Recovery Specialists reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article