RIPPED OFF

Update by user May 27, 2014

TYPO; ACTUALLY IT WAS $2700 TO MATTERS WORST THAT THEY RIPPED ME OFF FOR!

Original review posted by user May 07, 2014
THIS COMPANY HAS TAKEN US FOR THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS UNDER FALSE PRETENSE! THEY SAID THEY WOULD SUE OUR DEBTORS AND GUARANTEED THEY WOULD GET OUR MONEY BACK IN 30 DAYS AND THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING!!! NO ATTORNEY IS REPRESENTING US THAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO HIRE. I AM NOT CALLING THEM NO MORE I AM JUST GOING TO FILE AGAINST THEM THROUGH THE AUTHORITY'S! I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND THEY SAID THEY ALREADY HAVE AN OPEN INVESTIGATION AGAINST THEM FOR SIMILAR FRAUDULENT COMPLAINTS!!! WISH I WOULD OF KNOWN WHAT I WAS GETTING MY SELF INTO SO BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TOO USED THEIR SERVICES, I WAS CONTACTED FROM THEM OUT OF NOWHERE AND ASKED IF I HAD ANY PAST DUE ACCOUNTS THEY CAN HELP ME WITH, SO I GAVE THEM A $22,000 ACCOUNT TO ME THAT I HAD WRITTEN OFF FROM 4 YEARS AGO. THEN THEY CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THEY FOUND THE DEBTOR BUT NEEDED ABOUT $5000 TO FILE LAWSUIT BECAUSE THEY WHERE IN A DIFFERENT STATE SO IT WAS A BIT MORE TO FILE.

ABOUT 5 MONTHS LATER OF ME BEING WORRIED I HAD WASTED ANOTHER $5,000 THEY CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THEY HAD A CHECK FOR ME AND ASKED FOR MY ADDRESS... WHEN I RECEIVED THE CHECK, IT WAS FOR $33,198.12.. I WAS SHOCKED!!!

BOTTOM LINE, I THINK ALL SITUATIONS AND CASES ARE DIFFERENT MAYBE I JUST GOT LUCKY OR MAYBE YOUR CASE WAS JUST TOO DIFFICULT BUT DON'T BASH THEM JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO GET YOU PAID, WHENEVER COURT IS INVOLVED YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW ITS ALWAYS 50-50 DEPENDING ON THE JUDGE... WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK BUT DON'T JUDGE THEM TOO HARSHLY JUST BASED ON YOUR CASE..

I had the same issue but with a different outcome I invested about $3,562 for Asset Recovery Services to file a lawsuit against a debtor on my behalf , granted I was very weary but they convinced me and about 180 days later I was contacted by them that we had won our case and I received $15,654 on a debt I had forgotten about that was 3 yrs old. I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience with them, fortunantly for myself they proved themselves a great asset.

View more comments (1)
ID
Agoura Hills, California
Loss
$2000

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article