Assaultech Performance took the money and ran

It's been 9 months of excuses and lies from a Birmingham, Al company named Assaultech Performance. Danny Spitery is the owner and internet fraud class act. I found out thru the distributor of the part I had ordered that the part had in fact never been ordered. It's a sick feeling getting scammed. I have filed a complaint with IC3, the FBI internet fraud division and am heading to my local police department tomorrow which is my day off work. At the bottom right of Danny's website, www.assaultech.com, you will see a tab that reads leave a message. PLEASE give ask him to refund Zac. He got me for $781.99. Thanks in advance!

Danny took my money as well, I paid $800 for a set of wheels that never showed up. When I contacted the manufacturer turns out Danny never even put my order in. Extremely frustrated and disappointed.

He runs www.racinginteriors.com as well. I would watch that one too...

This type of business is why small companies have a hard time surviving against the larger more well known companies. :(

Same here, purchased an Exoticspeed catback for my RX-8 and it never arrived. Assaultech is still in business? How?

Danny Spitery has had a few online ventures, all of which have left customers robbed. Another was i2tuning. He abandoned that company with thousands of customers dollars with no warning.

View more comments (4)
ID
Kansas City, Kansas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article