Belia Ynm

I want to cancel this I never ordered this an...

I want to cancel this I never ordered this an some how you have been charging my credit card 46.00 dollars a month. my name is Jacqueline Bruce.
map-marker New Baltimore, Michigan

Predatory and possibly illegal company.

I called for information on transportation prices. I was surprised that I had to pay $1 and use a credit card.

My next credit card showed a $1 and $55!! dollar charge. 1. I never joined anything with their company.

I was never told there would be a $55 charge that I found out they planned to charge every month. They are a predatory company. I had to get a new charge card as I didnt want them to have my number. I called my credit card company and they reimbursed me.

I am also making a complaint with the better business bureau and multiple other agencies. Their company needs to be put out of business.

User's recommendation: Don’t use this company!!

Deb T Zim

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Sylvania, Ohio

Double billing, deceptive practices and no help available.

I accidently signed up for Ask-crew. For three months I've been billed $55 on PayPal AND $55 on my Amazon card. I haven't been able to communicate with billing. They (AI) switched me to Howly? Now I'm afraid I'm signed up for that. I have never submitted any billing info. I tried using their AI system and all I got were nonsensical answers. What now? So far I'm out over $300.

User's recommendation: Don't contact them unless you want to lose some money.

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article