Excellent service! Very pleased. Canadian company.

I happened to notice this review and wanted to share my excellent experience with the Ashworth Properties in CANADA, not Georgia. The townhouse I rented was spotless, very well equipped and was as described. I travel a lot and get tired of hotels and if I return to the area I will book with Ashworth again. I was not really familiar with the city but I must admit the townhouse was located in a very nice area of Western Toronto suburb and I felt totally safe. I found out later that these homes are worth about $500,000 or more so this is definitely not the same operation as the company in Georgia. If someone is going to post a negative review, they should make sure to get the right company!
#2049503

Yes.. Best to reviews on the company you are dealing with..

Canada and US are different countries..

These names may be similiar but are not the same company. Thanks for pointing that out!

ID
Oakville, Ontario

Michael Scott Ashworth Properties Commerce, GA

Michael Scott lives in newnan georgia and ownn Ashworth properties in Commerce Georgia. this place is a dump. There are *** roaches rat *** water and electical problems. blow fuses etc. michael Scott comes only once a week to collect rent and tries to fix whatever. he is to busy flirting with the illegal women and one he is to busy spends time with. I will be reporting the conditiopns to the health dept on the *** that goes on. Other renters complain to. the illegals won't say to much. afraid of him. michael Scott also tried to cover up a rape of a little girl in the park. he is a ***. i am moving out and if you want to live like trash rent from this *** off

Wrong country!! Not even close..

Canada is located north of the 49th parallel..

Please look at a map.. Hope you can read!

This place is a dump. Owner fails to complete repairs.

Appears to be always looking over his shoulder. Michael Scott is always available for a poke and a tickle. Avoids local officals. Bugs and trash everywhere.

Need help here in this pig pit.

The slums of Commerce. Couches available select one from most front porches.

Mr Scott never cleans up his park. the bugs and filth is nasty.

all he wants is our money.

only specail people get away without paying and they no who they are. his girlfriend

Good for you. We will be moving soon to.

View more comments (3)
ID
Monroe, Louisiana
Loss

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

A real estate industry expert, Ty Wilde, shares his insights on whether to buy or build a house, what to consider when dealing with real estate agents, home inspections, and what to think of when investing your money.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article