Misguided trust

When I moved in to my apartment over a year ago, my first impression was an apartment complex very well maintained. Boy was I ever wrong. There have since been a long list of inadequate facility issues. The parking garage gate has been inoperative for a year, which causes drug deals, and nonresidents to enter when ever. Further more, the top level parking garage has 12 lights out that have never been changed. Those lights provide security for other residents as they come home after dark. They have even gone so far as to cement in a hot tube, and myself as an adult rather enjoyed that amenity due to the swimming pool only being 3 feet deep. There are so many more issues, but I digress.
ID
Hunter Mill, Virginia
Cons
  • Words fall upon deaf ears
Reason of review
Work Experience or Job Application

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

To help every potential homeowner find answers to their most important real estate questions, we’ve invited Ty Wilde Realtor & New Home Construction Specialist. In this video interview, we asked Ty to share his vast experience and give expert advice on whether to build a house or buy a house, what’s the best time to buy a house, what to consider during the house inspection, and more.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article