Subject: Meritorious Commendation for Exemplary Customer Service.

Before contracting with Ash Oak & Thorn Tree Service, we read the scathing review posted on PissedConsumer.com concerning Bo and Tiffany Akers. The person that wrote the review did not identify themselves nor did they document an account of unsatisfactory work. Instead they provide a slanderous and malicious rant. Hence, we dismissed the review as a personal vendetta. And we are glad we did! The task at hand was to remove 12 enormous pine trees from our property. It is an understatement to say that our HOA is difficult to work with. Everything must be approved in advance and they are painfully slow to grant approvals. However, Tiffany Akers was able to get all needed city and HOA approvals in record time! All work was professionally preformed at the quoted cost and according to schedule. It is our sincere pleasure to meritoriously cite and commend Ash Oak and Thorn Tree Service for providing exemplary customer service, above and beyond, the normal standard. Bravo and accolades to Bo and Tiffany Akers! Please feel free to provide our contact information as references to future clients. It will be our pleasure to vouch for your expertise and professionalism. Best Regards Perry & Lina Steele 8071 Henderson Court Alpharetta, GA 30004 www.PLsteele.com
ID
Alpharetta, Georgia
Pros
  • Expertise and professionalism
Reason of review
Good customer service

BEWARE! CRIMINAL OWNED AND OPERATED!!!!!

PLEASE BEWARE of the owners of Ash Oak and Thorn Tree Service located in Alpharetta GA. The Company number is 404-604-**** and 404-942-****. The owners Beau James Norman Akers Jr. but goes by Bo Akers and Tiffany Akers also had last names of Shirley and Bucherri. These two are both convicted felons.Beau was charged and found guilty of cruelty to children and was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Tiffany also has a long criminal history of possession of meth..narcotics and prostitution the list of charges is ongoing. All of this information about these two is public accessible and can be found on record in Forsyth, North Fulton and Hall County Clerk of Courts public records along with their mugshots. I did my research before using this Company after being ripped off by another local Tree Service and this just blew my mind. Please be aware of these two. Tiffany and Bo also works for her Fathers company North Fulton Tree Service located off of Church Street in North Fulton 404-202-****. Tiffany answers the phone for both companies and Bo works for both companies too.PLEASE PLEASE let people know about this Company and these two Criminals.

Data Not Valid

This complaint is being traced. I own the company and I have never cut Trees in Florida!!!!!

I will press charges on slander of my company. Thank you

I researched this company and it's false. I have used this company and I will continue to refer them to everyone I know!

******THIS NEED TO BE REMOVED******

CONTENT IN THIS COMPLAINT HAS BEEN PROVEN UNTRUE..... I HAVE USED THIS COMPANY NUMEROUS TIMES AND NEVER ONCE HAD ANY COMPLAINTS. I DID RESEARCH AND THIS TRULY NEEDS TO BE REMOVED!!!!!

If anyone believes this please go to fox 5 and click on Randy Travis eye team investigations look for a link on Solar Deal Usa. Willie Jay Akers was just Fired / Arressted from Mr.Rooter in Roswell Ga.

For aggregated Social Security Fraud. He applied @***.Rooter using his brothers ss# we laugh @ this matter.If anyone needs proof please call 404-942-****

View more comments (4)
ID
North Miami Beach, Florida

Landscaping and Gardening Expert Talks

Lawn Care During Drought: How to Grow Lawns with Less Water?

Jun 8, 2022

How to care for your lawn in a drought? John Perry, a lawn expert, shares tips on effective lawn care with new water restrictions and explains how to preserve a green yard.

John Perry
John Perry

John Perry is President, CEO, and Founder of Greene County Fertilizer Company, Inc. and the author of the Lawncology educational series.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article