Patricia W Gjk

Verified Buyer
| map-marker Fort Worth, Texas

Phone number listed is not correct, and I need to speak with customer service about the damaged power cord that arrived with my diffuser today, for replacement.

Ascend Hotel Collection - Phone number listed is not correct, and I need to speak with...

The diffuser power cord arrived severed with copper wiring exposed on both ends, and need a replacement.

Loss:
Pros:
  • No pros thus far power cord is severed
Cons:
  • Diffuser arrived with severed and frayed power cord

Preferred solution: Diffusers power cord arrived severed and frayed with copper wiring exposed and need an undamaged power cord..

User's recommendation: Unable to reach customer service. The phone number listed for them is not valid.

Nyeshia H

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Somerset, New Jersey

Complaint On Manager Ramon

Ramon’s Customer Service Is Horrible . .

. I’ve been at the Somerset Lofts Hotel since April and never had a problem until he came here. Ramon has been telling me my payments have been declined and my card is a red flag in the system . .

. I have statements showing the payment coming from my account . . .

He has threatened to put me out with my 2 small children. I was not once rude to him . . He talks over me while I’m trying to talk .

. Ramon is very sarcastic and needs to be trained correctly for this “Manager” position and also training for customer service because this is unacceptable for me as a paying customer. I never caused any problems at this hotel . .

As a paying customer I shouldn’t be treated this way. Thank You Have a Great Day

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article