ASAP Locksmith Las Vegas Joel Rivera

My girlfriend and I came home from the WHO concert at Caesars palace and both of our front door keys would not work as the bolt lock must have jammed. I called ASAP Locksmith Las Vegas at 702-996-**** and spoke to JJ. I told JJ my keys would not work and I just need him to pick any lock in my house and let me in. I told him nothing needed to be replaced, no keys would be needed just pick or drill the lock which takes about 10 minutes tops. He told me it would be a $15 service fee plus a minimum labor charge of $35. He told me would have a technician arrive at my house within 20 minutes. I agreed and 5 minutes later Joel Rivera call me from 702-570-**** and he told me he would be here within 20 minutes. When Joel arrived, he told me he could either pick the lock or drill it and it would be $200. I said wait a minute JJ on the phone said it would be $15 service fee plus minimum labor of $35. He said sorry that is the price. I called JJ back and his explanation was that he told me that $35 was the minimum labor. If he is charging $200 for 10 minutes work, the $15 covered his gas and travel time, then he is charging $1200 an hour for labor! As it was almost 1am as he knew I has no choice to agree and pay the $200 to get into my house which I did. I did call the company and try to work this out. I spoke to JJ who said I agreed to pay the $200 and If I did any reviews online, he could remove them. DO NOT USE or do business with ASAP Locksmith or Joel Rivera. If you are a locksmith company do NOT hire Joel Rivera. In my opinion ASAP Locksmith and Joel Rivera are lying deceptive ***
ID
Las Vegas, Nevada
Service
Asap Locksmith Las Vegas Locksmith Service
Cons
  • Lying deceptive scumbags
Reason of review
Pricing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article