SCAM

The tax preparer fee on our paperwork mistakenly was $600 to prepare taxes, when the amount she told us it would be was only supposed to be $150. Of courrse, I pointed out her mistake before she transmitted the electronic paperwork and she printed us out new paperwork with the $150 fee. So, the error was supposed to be fixed, except when we got our refund back, it was short the whole $600.I have been trying to collect the $450 she shorted us and it has been a nightmare. I feel like she intentionally made this error and was hoping that I wouldnt read the paperwork and catch the mistake, but since I was prepared to pay with cash for the service, I actually read the paperwork. the only reason I did not end up paying for it cash at the time, was she insisted that the money was to be collected from our return. Now, I know why it was that way, so she could scam her customers. I wonder how many people out there that never actually read over the paperwork that they were given, and got scammede and dont even know about it.
ID
Corona, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article