Whoever drives this companies van, whether it be the owner (which from reading a post from someone else prior to me deciding to post a comment), I believe it is the owner, he drives recklessly and endangers others because he believes the rules of the road don't apply...

How easy is it to post anything you want whenever you want on the internet. Sad isn’t it fools always believe this garage

View more comments
Saint Petersburg, Florida
Service
Asap Flooring Of Port Richey Vehicle Driver
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Asap Floors Design - Customer Care Review from Orlando, Florida

ASAP Flooring Of Port Richey - Asap Floors Design - Customer Care Review from Orlando, Florida
When googling this company, I was surprised to see the complaint. Eric Reinartsen, of ASAP flooring, does good work. Earlier this year he became engaged to his girlfriend of many years. I doubt he was acting inappropriately.

Why are outspoken people always anonymous? ‍️

#1281999

Wow good thing you were a bad driver and had your cell in your truck Eric good to see how fake you are

Shouldn't say you are Canadian and single.

View more comments (2)
Orlando, Florida
Service
Asap Flooring Of Port Richey Customer Care
Reason of review
Good customer service

Eric Reinartsen, A.S.A.P. Flooring, Inc

A.S.A.P. Flooring, Inc in Port Richey, FL say they specialize in "High Quality" carpet, hardwood vinyl flooring installation. The tiling man is great; on the other hand Eric Reinartsen is rude, arrogant and was border line *** once he saw my daughter. I completely was offended after watching he look at my 16yr old daughter sexually when he thought I wasn't looking. We found pits in the wood flooring and cracks in a few pieces. On top of that he was rude to my husband and acted like we were doing him a favor. We paid $3,900 dollars for poor work. Never again will we use these people. It's unfortunate because the bathroom tiling, looked decent... My husband is so upset that he will not use A.S.A.P. Flooring, Inc any longer, because of the actions of Eric Reinartsen. Buyer beware!

Why do people always post anonymous? When anonymous it’s just attacks without truth

Spiteful exs always attempt to come back. This is such a low budget website vote for trump!

I highly agree with the original poster. Eric Reinartsen of A.S.A.P Flooring is very rude and extremely arrogant and my experience was not any better.

In fact I have worked with many contractors in the past and he is by far the worst experience.

May come of as nice initially but once the work is sold/started, do not expect the same whatsoever. Be warned.

Some things don't change

#1198022

I think this posting should be deleted. Eric Reinartsen, of ASAP flooring, has a good reputation in the flooring industry.

He became engaged to his girlfriend of many years, Jess, earlier this year. This post comes up when googling his business and/or name and shouldn't sullen his reputation.

After re-reading this again your post does not make any sense? So I did tile work, hardwood, and a bathroom?

If there were " pits" in your floor that comes with age not an engineered hardwood. If there were cracks that would be a manufactured defect in which I have never seen. It is clear now I have never done a job for you. I'm guessing a simple-minded ex that is lonely and hurt.

As most everyone knows I am one of the only "professional" flooring guys in the area. I come highly recommended over many and have no need even for advertisement. I would live to see pictures or proof to back up your criticism.

This post will now be flagged and reviewed for defamation of character and slander in which your ip address will be tracked. Thank you.

I find this rather amusing since I have not done a tile job so far this year. I have sub contracted my stone work( not even tile) to an outside company T & A enterprise.

I'm guessing this is someone that has to much time on there hands to attempt to go on a non credible site like this and type such arrogance and stupidity. Try angies list as I have a high class perfect rating. I have 12 guys with numerous families that are busy all year around.

In the future try harder to ruin someone's credibility rather then posting as an anonymous user. Thanks

View more comments (6)
Charlotte, North Carolina

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article