ASAP DRAINS, inc.

I had problem with ASAP Drains Inc. In my opinion their name shouldn't be ASAP because the service wasn't good and wasn't reliable. Was inexperience technician, had with his equipment. I was told the another technician will be with in 20 minutes in reality was 90 minutes. Made damage to my floor, use my supplies without me first. Complained to the owner who promised to come over but he never show up. My mistake I should used another company who did work for me many times and really reliable. Next time I am going use the company which I had before.
ID
Boston, Massachusetts

About

Summary

ASAP drains is a company that offers a number of drain services to the public, those are residential as well as commercial. Thus the company provides Drain Cleaning, Preventative Maintenance, Water Jetting, Video Inspection, Emergency Repairs, Septic Inspection, Pumping and Repair, etc. In addition to its services ASAP drains provides free estimate as well as some discounts for senior clients. The company has locations in Boston, MA and Sarasota, FL. The cities it serves include Abington, Allendale, Amherst, Andover, Arlington, Attleboro, Auburndale, Baldwinville, Barnstable, Bedford, New Bedford, Bellingham, Belmont, Berkley, Berkshire, Beverly, Billerica, Boston, Bradford, Braintree, Brewster, Bridgewater, Brockton, Brookfield, Brookline, Burlington, Buzzards Bay, Cambridge, Carver, Chicopee, Cohasset, Corchester, Cuxbury, Caston, Call River, Falmouth, and much more.

ASAP drains reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article