Verified Reviewer

Poor quality

Bought what I thought was a good quality wheel, Black Label ABL28, Gloss with tinted gray. They are a Chinese import with an extremely poor finish. The. Drums have a rough texture that give it the appearance of a matte finish. Very disappointed, I definitely would not recommend this company.

User's recommendation: Save your money, you’re not getting the quality you think you are.

ID
Cons
  • Poor quality
  • Poor quality poor customer service buyer beware
  • Poor quality wheel
Apology

Verified Reviewer

Poorly Quality rims

Asanti - Poorly Quality rims
Asanti - Poorly Quality rims
Update by user Jan 26, 2020

On January 24,2020, I spoke with Chris (manager from Asanti) I informed Chris of the poor quality and finish of the rims. I explained to him that I was very unhappy with quality of the product and would like to exchange them.

Chris stated that he couldn't exchange the rims because all the rims that they have in stock have the same quality. I'm very disappointed because I though that Asanti had good Quality products as they claim on their web page "Impeccable Quality, with the ultimate attention to Detail.

Original review posted by user Jan 23, 2020
I bought asanti abl-8 chrome rims when i was cleaning them i notice bad Quality of chrome and finish on rim they dont want to exchange them they said thats the finish of there product .
Anaheim-Santa Ana-Garden Grove, California
Pros
  • Rim style
Cons
  • Poor quality
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Let the company propose a solution

Just another customer that got riped off!!

Asanti - Just another customer that got riped off!!
I paid top dollar for 4 custom 2 piece Asanti wheels and went bad just after the 1 year warranty. I saved up for a long time to get these, I bought the rims along with tires back in January 30, 2018. I went into the hospital in November of the same year with life threatening issues. The next time I was able to really pay close attention to detail was the end of June and that's when I first noticed that on one wheel the chrome was lifting off of the lip. It's like a thin peace of paper floating on top of the lip.I figured it was just one wheel and I could probably get it repaired Unfortunately I spent another 3 weeks in and out in and out of the hospital through July and August and when I went out to look at the car again all 4 wheels have the issues. The 2 back wheels are nothing but ripples where the chrome has lifted the front two aren't as bad,,YET!! I spent all my money getting the car ready so with what little time I have left I could show the car and now its embarrassing to even take it to shows with the wheels looking like total C2$&#!!! I sent a number of emails to Asanti with no response. Unfortunately I can't call them on the phone because of my voice or should I say lack of my voice. I wish there was something we could do to make them stand behind their high dollar products. All my money is gone so i just have to live with these messed up rims, just doesn't seem fair. Thanks for reading my rant :-)
ID
Cons
  • Poor quality poor customer service buyer be ware
  • Poor quality poor customer service buyer beware
  • Poor quality
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Let the company propose a solution

Sell lip covers

I have 22' black label abl-5 silver machine w/ss lip stagger. like to know if u guys sell the lip cover for those rims.

Same question can you replace these cheap *** lips that scratch from cleaning? I think they are coated plastic but I don’t want to try and take it off even though I suspect it goes on like a beauty ring

New York, New York

*** *** company

I ordered a set of FOUR wheels through custom offsets.com and out of the 4 asanti sent 2 had to be sent back due to chips and dents. Then 1 of the 2 replacements had to be sent back. Then that replacement had to be sent back. So after 2 months and 8 wheels sent back and forth to custom offsets i finally get them delivered. Then the tires from lexani had to returned due to severe wobble. Then the new tires were put on and the tire shop said there is a visible bend in one wheel. So now i have to cover the shipping cost of one heavy *** 26 inch wheel to and from ASANTI. What a *** *** *** company with no quality control or *** givin about their customers! HEY ASANTI, *** YOU TOO!