Terrible Follow Up - COMPLETELY IGNORED

AS Tax Inc was recommended by a friend for Tax Filing services. I used them on March 7, 2019 to file my 2018 Tax Return. I found this process to be well run and a pleasure, no hassles. Subsequently, I had a tax question I needed answered. I did not know where to go, since AS Tax Inc. did my taxes and I assumed I would continue to use their services in the future, I reached out to them. I placed 6 Calls & sent an Email with my question hoping to get some guidance. The time sequence is listed below: 1. Tues. 4/30 Called 10:15am - took message 2. Wed. 5/1 Email 12:08 pm - I thought this would bring a quicker response. 3. Thur. 5/2 Called 11:27 - took message 4. Mon. 5/6 Called 10:29am - took message 5. Tues. 5/7 Called 11:47am - took message - said would be in @ 2:00 6. Tues 5/7 follow up call at 3:42 - told in with client 7. Wed. 5/8 Called 12:35 - told again in with client I have never experienced such a lack of service or common courtesy. The lack of response makes you wonder. I WOULD NEVER EVER RECOMMEND THIS PERSON TO ANYONE. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!
ID
Hempstead, New York
Service
As Tax Inc Of Seaford Customer Care
Cons
  • Terrible follow up and customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article