Arvell Moore Air Conditioning Company

They sent someone out to repair my A/C that was not blowing cool air. First the tech couldn't figure out how to operate the thermostat so he said it needed a new thermostat. I explained over the phone how to work it so then he came back saying we were 3 pounds low on freon and charged us $297 for repairs. Latter when I got home I called and complained because it was still not cooling. They sent another technician out that removed 3 pounds of freon saying he overfilled the system and that is why it wasn't working. I told him that was not a feasible reason for it not working so he investigated more. He went in the attic and noticed water in the drip pan and the pan had an overflow sensor on it. So he disconnected the overflow sensor and the A/C unit began to cool. Several months latter the overflow pan overflowed ruining the ceiling in a bathroom I had paid over $37 K to have redone a year before. The whole problem was the main drain for the drip pan was clogged and they came out and disconnected the safety backup system that was designed to protect my house.
ID
Dallas, Texas
Loss

Arvell Moore Air Conditioning and Heating SCAMMM FRAUD!!

Arvell Moore is a horrible company with no ethics and manners. Their employees dont know how to treat their customers infact nobody at the company knows. This place really is the worst in Houston. The technicians didn't know how to fix the problem and were rude if I asked any questions. Apparently I was bothering them. The one technician acted like he was on drugs and when my husband met him, he assured me that he was. I would never let any of them back in my house. I hired a different company to take a look and and the technician was friendly and intelligent and fixed the problem. This company is not accredited by the BBB!!!!!! Do not trust them and if you want to save money and hassle call anyone else. Arvell Moore doesn't know what they're doing and when i called to complain to the woman in the office, she hung up on me. Do yourself a favor and don't call them.

I agree, I paid for a service contract in 2010 and I would always make a appointment but no one would ever show up. I paid for the service contact and haven't received and service from them.

They just took my money without providing any service. Arvell Moore is a true rip-off company so beware of Arvell because they want Moore of you money for nothing. The sad part is no one will do anything about it.

I've written to Austin many times and the regulators just let them keep ripping people off. I Guess tax dollars well spend in Austin also.

ID
Chicago, Illinois

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article