Company sends damaged items and won't replace them.

Artsuppliesonline.com is the worst online company I have ever dealt with. They sent damaged items to me, and when I called for a replacement they assured me it would be on the way. It is now a month later and I have yet to receive any replacements from them. I just called again about my replacements and spoke to one of the rudest customer service reps I have ever dealt with, he acted as if I was inconveniencing him, God forbid he do his job. He then questioned whether I needed to even receive a replacement, hello...! You sent me damaged goods, I can't use them! Don't ever do business with this company unless you plan on considering any money spent with them as a donation.
ID
Baltimore, Maryland
Loss

About

Artsuppliesonline Delivery Policy
To read more: https://www.artsuppliesonline.com/shipping.cfm
Artsuppliesonline Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.artsuppliesonline.com/privacy.cfm
Summary

Artsuppliesonline is a company that specializes in Artist and Designers products. It has been on the market since 2000, when its parent company (Penco) has been in the Art Supply business since 1980. The company is fulfillingу web with the products for Fine Art or Professional Design both Traditional and Digital, Architectural and Drafting, or for Children. It is a source for huge array of discount art supplies for graphic arts, fine arts, painting, sketching, drawing, studio or home artist furniture and equipment, portfolios, photo albums and storage, handmade and printing papers, pens and markers, fine writing instruments, calligraphy, mat board, foamboard, chipboard, basswood, and balsa, children's supplies, unique creative gift ideas and much more. Artsuppliesonline is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota and it ships its products all over the United States.

Artsuppliesonline reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article