Junior Reviewer

Do not order from this business!

Aug 1 I ordered address labels at 13. 55 with my last name and my husbands last name. I received them today 9/14/19 after many calls asking them where my order was. They did not have any answers. I open my package and was shocked to see the names set up the wrong way and they left the last 2 letters of my last name off but it was correct on their address mailing label! My name was put under a cartoon photo of a dog which Is the design i chose but not the way i set it up! I can't use these labels...I would love to add a photo i took but wont give my address out! Very incompetent business!
ID
Pros
  • Lot to choose from
  • Prices
Cons
  • Lengthy wait for product
  • Poor customer service
  • Product was processed wrong
Reason of review

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article