Artistic Concrete Of South Florida - Do Not Use this company. They did not do a good job.They did a very sloppy job, Holes are in the concrete which I was told by the owner Rey that these would d
Update by user Jan 14, 2020

The cost was $5,800 not as stated in review.

Original review posted by user Jan 14, 2020
Do not use this company. We had them redo our patio and had to pay 95% of the cost before the color and the sealant was added. There were small holes all over the concrete which we were told would fill in when the sealant was added. It didn’t . Also, the color did not come out correctly. It was very light. We set up numerous appointments with the owner Rey and he never showed or called us. We are so disappointed and angry!!
ID
Cons
  • Very sloppy wor
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Short Review on September 15, 2016

Please find another company. You will thank us one hundred times over. Our finished project is sloppy, and they were careless, and tremendously negligent.
ID
#919430 Review #919430 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Reason of review
Poor customer service

ARTISTIC CONCRETE OF S FL ARE THIEFS

Run do not walk as the other complaint states, the same thing happened to us. We got two estimates, but Reynier Rodriguez owner of Artistic Concrete of South Florida, we liked his presentation it was more professional and he was cheaper, cheaper is not always best. He stated that a permit is not required because the work was in the back of the house. This is an absolute lie. When he wanted almost half the money in advance I had second thoughts, but I ignored the warning signs. Don't let this happen to you. We paid him in full, they damaged my property when removing the old concrete patio, they left garbage behind which we asked them to clean up but they still left some for us to pick up, and to add to the insult three cracks appeared within two month and a lien was placed on our home because he did not pay his concrete supplier. We just recently settled with the company that filed the lien for non-payment of the concrete. Protect yourself go to the website of the Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation in specific Florida's Construction Lien Law Protect Yourself and Your Investment. Great advise before you hire anyone to work on your home. It amazes me that the laws seem to be set up so that he might get away with this.
Miami, Florida

Artistic Concrete of S FL is a crook !!!

Artistic Concrete of South Florida Unethicical and unscrupulous at best. Categorically, the worst contractor I've ever hired. There is a reason he's cheaper than the rest. Remember – you get what you pay for. Don't walk, run from this guy. Reynier Rodriguez is the owner of Artistic Concrete of South Florida, also known as Artistic Concrete of Miami - he sells the job and he supervises the job. Once he has your money, the nightmare begins. He and his crew are inconsiderate slobs who have no respect for their clients; they threw their trash (food debris, soda cans, coffee cups) all over my property and left it there for 5 days. He didn't show up for 3 appointments in a row (that he scheduled) to repair his shoddy work, nor did he call to cancel or apologize. Last, but not least, he refused to give me a release of lien and to add insult to injury did not pay his concrete supplier – now his supplier has placed a lien on my home for concrete that I already paid for. This guy is a crook of mass proportions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#1219231

For everyone reading this thats my client or a possible client, come, dont believe everything you see on the reviews, good or bad, the good ones "i could have wrote it myself" and the bad ones sometimes are people that are absoultely impossible to work with and come on guys, i have been doing this for over 20 years and there are only three bad reviews on the internet, I THINK THATS PRETTY DAM GOOD.

Thank you!

Reynier Rodriguez

I just tried to get artistic concre5e to come out to give an estimste on my driveway they did 18 years ago. I wanted to have it repaired or replaced as it is cracking up.

The woman who answered the phone was unprofessional, rude, and informed me that since I live in Broward and permits are needed they no longer do work there! Imagine if you had a driveway put in recently by theses people and now you have to deal with this nasty unprofessional rude woman to get any customer service.

I wasn't looking for anything but an estimate and she acted like I was asking for a handout and accused me of an attitude. I hope she keeps chasing away customers and then you won't be doing business in Dade either!!!

Reyner Rodriguez is a crook, thief and a liar. The same thing even worst happened to me.

I paid the man in full, he never paid the concrete supplier, the job is terrible, he never came back to finish. He broke my AC UNIT AND THE FENCE THAT HE PROMISED TO FIX. This man belongs in jail for theft. He steals concrete from suppliers, and then they go after the owners.

Hea also left trash all over my property. the color is coming off and concrete is braking everywhere.

IT IS UNBELIEVABLE THAT YOU WOULD WRITE THIS COMMENT, OF COURSE IF I DONT GET PAID FOR MY WORK I WILL NOT PAY THE MATERIALS, THATS HOW IT WORKS, IF THE CLIENT DOES NOT PAY WHATS OW TO THE COMPANY A LIEN IN PLACED ON THE PROPERTY, STANDARD PROCEDURES AND OF COURSE THE LAW PROTECTS BUSINESS OWNERS FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU. THE SAME HAPPENED TO THE OTHER COSTUMER WITH THE OTHER COMPLAINT ON THIS PAGE. I AM A VERY PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS OWNER AND WHAT I DO IS CONSTRUCTION WORK AND SOME PEOPLE EXPECT THIS TO BE PERFECT WITHOUT ANY FLOSS AND THATS UNREAL, YOU DID NOT PAY FOR MANY THINGS THAT WE DID IN YOUR HOME INCLUDING TAKING OUT A HUGE TREE AND TAKING DOWN A WALL AND NOT COUNTING THE BALANCE, HOW DO YOU EXPECT FOR ME TO PAY THE MATERIAL,I HAVE PICTURES AND UNPAID INVOICES, YOU ARE INSANE AND I DO NOT WORK FOR FREE, NOT FOR YOU AND NOT FOR ANY BODY, AND LIKE YOU SAID TO ME ALL CUBANS ARE THE SAME, WELL CUBANS ARE NOT ***......

@PissedConsumer402464

Reynier Rodriguez me gustaria saber como ponerme en contacto *** tigo ya que tengo unos arreglos en mi driveway que me gustaria hacer.

Gracias

View more comments (5)
Palm Beach, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article