No concept of customer service

I purchased a Fiat at Arrigo Dodge WPB. The vehicle came with all service included for up to 36,000 miles. Shortly after the purchase, the vehicle had issues (I understand this can happen). The car ended up being replaced under the lemon law. Every time I brought my new car in for routine service, there was an issue. On more than one occasion I was told "I don't show you scheduled" (only a few folks can support Fiat's) only to find it was an error and I was scheduled. They attempted to charge me for each routine maintenance visit and I regularly had to enlist the assistance of the sales manager to get the service covered under the service contract. I just brought my car in today for service and found out that they had failed to do, or suggest, multiple maintenance items that were now significantly past due. While I was sitting in their lounge, I observed the most disrespectful and unprofessional interaction I have ever witnessed with a customer. There was a woman seated at the table next to me, waiting for her vehicle. A man walked in addressed her in a loud voice, explained he was a manager and that she owed them money. He continued to discuss the fact that her prior scheduled payment had been cancelled, that they had sent her notice, that he spoke to her...... Not once did he suggest that they step to a more private area or even seem the least bit respectful of her privacy. I am locked into my Fiat for a couple of more years, but I will never purchase any vehicle from Arrigo and I strongly encourage everyone to consider giving their money to a dealership that seems a little more appreciative of the customer and their money.

In the process of mailing my paperwork for arbitration/attorney. I'm done with this low class dealership and how CRUEL they are.

2013 fiat 500c. JUNK! Since April I've had more loaner cars than my own. A total of 59 days in service.

The stress is beyond words. How pathetic this micky mouse dealership is.

ID
West Palm Beach, Florida

Brands Related to Arrigo Fiat Palm Beach

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article