Arnulfo Vazquez Dental Crown Service Review

His dentist screwed up a front tooth crown. Broke the post in the root. Then an implant got infected and replaced eventually with a really deep one. Stability iffy at best. Credit for botched crown and first implant given. Time was months before resolution achieved. Insulting final lab fee of $135. No bone graph knowledge makes it a non complete undertaking.
Bad quality

How about the hundreds of people he has helped?

My girlfriend has been seeing Dr Vazquez for the past year working on getting her lower implants. She suffers from Amelogenesis imperfecta. Google it and see what comes up. After being shuffled around by many dentists who did not want to deal with her disorder he has bravely worked on her and the results have been fabulous. After a year of seeing many specialists here in the U.S. Each one saying that you need a different specialist for each part of the procedure (blame sharing if things did not work ok) he went in full force removing impacted teeth, doing bone grafts, and posts. i had my own dentist reviewing each part of the procedure. Getting panoramic xrays after each major step. Each time my dentist reviewed them he was very suprised that Dr. Vazquez caught and found future potential bad issues (ie decayed teeth) and removed the promptly. So far his work has been excellent. The main reason most of these idiots are pissed of is because it it cash up front. No credit, no debit. Bank check or cash. Like most of the people in the U.S. they are not used to having to PAY. That is why his prices are so reasonable. To all of you deadbeats who have said bad things about this man, shame on you. Just go toothless for the rest of your lives. Thank you Dr. Vazquez.
Good quality
map-marker Visalia, California

Stay away

Young charming doctor with very limited skills. He lacks the discipline and basic understanding on how to place an implant. This dude measures nothing .... implants are crooked. He looks only at the panorama x rays. He never asks and probably has no clue that you need a cat scan also. Cuts corners at every turn. The lab that he uses is on par with his work .... terrible. You would think he would invest in a bottle of mouthwash but hey ... that's too much to ask. God forbid he offers you a little scope so you can rinse. Stay away from this office. Go, visit 100 offices until you find the right one. This aint it.
Poor customer service
Guest

Very disappointed at his work Never bother to put bone graft although I insisted that he do so Had 10 implants with 4 of the them failed cause of the recklessness and lack of details And because of the absence of bone grafts I lost one twice before he put a bone graft I waisted 2 yrs going back and forth and over $10,000 Don’t go to his office He does not even bother answering his emails

John O Czq
map-marker Brisbane, California

DAMAGED from Dentist Arnulfo Vazquez in Tijuana,Mexico

Updated by user Sep 20, 2021

SORRY, I WAS WRONG. I RUSHED HIM SO HE COULD DO THE JOB RIGHT. HE IS A GREAT DENTIST.

Original review Sep 14, 2012
I can not believe this dentist did this bad dental work on someone I care so much about. Watch out for those who seem so nice and makes promisses they won't keep. It's so hard to believe in people anymore. Once you put your trust in someone and they do you wrong it feels like ***. What this dentist really cares about is money. Yea, money, money, money. And most people don't have that kind of money to just give away. People work really hard to just make it these days. You really should get what you pay for right?
Loss:
John O Czq

I take back what I said about this dentist . He is great.

I just rushed him that he didn't have a chance to do it right. Sorry .

Guest

Not my case with Dr. Vasquez.

He implanted my whole upper mouth and according to two other dentist, he did a great job. The only drawback is a few additional trips to TJ for adjustments to make it perfect.

Other than that, I couldn't be happier with the job he did. Mike Barazone

Guest

I have sent many friends and family to Dr Vazquez and have seen and heard nothing but the best of results and reports. I am a retired Dentist ...so I have a higher than average knowledge base to put is mildly.

I have hear of a few "ugly Americans" that try to undue credit card charges...and stimulate unfounded complaints. I suspect that is what we are looking at with this "unnamed comm-enter"?

Have seen this allot...IF you need financial help..let them know and they will keep you in your budget...it's that easy

Guest

Finding Dentists Tijuana is not really hard, but those who can makeover completely my

smile and make my face more attractive, that is hard. My teeth was in really bad shape

and I was trying like a mad to solve my problem, then I found Smile Tijuana that changes

my life and make me beautiful.

dentists tijuana

Guest

Smile Tijuana is the best one among the Tijuana Dentista, the first class service with the excellent

quality are available in Smile Tijuana, with the best instruments and technical material they win my

heart and gave a great service ever.

dentistas en tijuana

dentista Tijuana

Guest

I have changed my teeth in Smile Tijuana and it gives me the same feeling like my natural teeth.

It increased my lack of confidence and they are also comfortable. Dental implants Tijuana in a

great number but you have to find the best like I did.

dentist in tijuana

tijuana dentist

dentist tijuana

Guest

"My mexico Dentist Guide offers you highly-trained board certified dentists for

your safety and assurance in knowing that your dentist in mexico is the one you

need for your important dental treatments and has is fully trained and certified

for root canals,crowns,cosmetic dental makeovers,dental implants and other advanced

dental procedures."

Dentist in Cabo San Lucas

Dentist Cabo San Lucas

Cabo San Lucas Dentist

Guest

So Mr. Vazques, you think it's funny? That shows your true color. You think it's a perfect job to put two different sizes and shapes for a women's two top front teeth.

Her crowns don't have that nice smooth glossy finish.

I guess you're one of those who can't come clean and just admit they could of done it so much better.

You rather just move on to the next paying person.

You can just go on with your life and not give my friend a second thought but she has to live with this every single day for the rest of her life.

That's why I posted to let others know that your not perfect like you believe you are.

You stating that because of her implants being put in wrong that you can only put in crowns that look like that?

Crowns should look nice weather or not an implant was put in right or wrong.You need to slow down your pace believing you have everything in control because believing you did your very best on my friend is a lie.

You know in your heart that you could of done so much better but you didnt care enough did you?

She's the victim.

Only wanting what you seem to be giving everyone else and that's great looking crowns for their smiles.

You didn't have to put crowns that look like that because of her implants.

She can't understand why you think this is your best work and either can I.

Wrong, your wrong.

Guest

Hi Jennifer, This is the first and last time i will post, i dont have to use other people to post good things about me (as you think), i am very busy to loose time on this, we have done more than 3000 implants and 99 % of our patients are very happy, it is very funny to find all this bad comments from you and your family using different personalities against me (aparently i have only patients in Brisbane and San francisco Ca, jaja) , i feel very bad for you because as i explained you since the first time i saw you (in front of your sister), your implants done by your previous dentist i dont even know, where not done correcly, my big mistake was trying to help you with your problem. If you ever want, i can take you personally to another dentist specialyst to evaluate the 3 crowns or if you want i can give you the contact information of the dental board in Mexico so we can discuss your case with the expert...

I have nothing to hide and feel very proud of my work. Have a great day.

View more comments (12)
map-marker San Francisco, California

GAVE ALL OTHER HIS BEST WORK GAVE HIS WORST

COME ON. WHAT'S UP WITH THIS Arnulfo Vazquez giving everyone else dental work they like but not me. Why do I get the *** dental work. And on top of that he treats me like it's my fault. that Im none able to please. He cant just admit his denta lwork that he did on me is just not the dental work he promissed. The angle of the implants does not make it so the crowns has to look like some one who is just learning dental work so it doesnt matter that it's messed up. I've havent said his dental work on everyone is crapy like the dental work he did on me. Why is the question. Why did he do this just to me?????? Why does he screw me over than make me feel worse by trying to make me look bad by saying it's just me being a hard to please kind of person and that the crowns he put in my mouth are perfect when they not not. I post a picture of my crowns he thinks are perfect as soon as I can get them done.
Loss:
map-marker San Francisco, California

MY DEAREST SWEETEST FRIEND GOT SCREWED OVER!

THAT'S RIGHT SCREWED OVER BY A DENTIST IN TIJUANA,MEXICO NAMED ARNULFO VAZQUEZ. SHE WENT TO THIS PLACE NAMED; 'DENTAL IMPLANTS CENTER OF THE AMERICAS'. MY FRIEND DROVE ALL THE WAY DOWN TO TIJUANA TO SAVE MONEY ON GREAT DENTAL CROWNS LIKE YOU WOULD GET IN THE USA BUT CAME BACK WITH SOME GOD AWFUL LOOKING CROWNS THAT MAKE HER SO UNHAPPY. I'M SO PISSED OFF AT THIS DAM DENTIST DOING THIS REALLY BAD DENTAL WORK ON MY REALLY GOOD FRIEND. I FEEL LIKE KICKING SOME ***. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? I'M SURE YOU DO. THERE WAS A BIG GROUP OF US WAITING FOR MY FRIEND TO COME BACK WITH GREAT LOOKING CROWNS AND IF THAT WAS THE CASE WE WERE PLANNING ON GETTING SOME DENTAL WORK DONE THERE TO BUT NOW WE ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD USA DENTIST THAT FOR SURE!!!!!!!!
jim Fdh
map-marker Tijuana, Baja California

Dr. Arnulfo Vazquez did a great job at Implant Center, Tijuana

I had 8 implants placed with 10 crowns, (including two bridges), and am very pleased. It has been 6 months since my treatment was finished, and absolutely no problems. the whole process took 4 months, from start to finish. After the extractions and implants were put in, he gave me temporary teeth, which looked a lot better than what i had before. My smile is beautiful. I am a young man, and before the work was done, my teeth looked terrible. Now, I at least have a chance to get a date. Erything together cost about $11,000. my dentist in the US quoted me $37,000. I could never have afforded this in the US, but even though 11K in not peanuts, it was doable. Many thanks to Dr. Vazquez and staff for a great experience. This has been a life changer for me.
Guest

Arnulfo is a unprofessional dentist and big rip off. There is only one lady that is very nice, she works at front, and the rest is pure garbage, including Julio and Diana,

Shame on you all people

You misrepresent Mexican people who are extremely hard working and honest.

Shame shame shame

This isnt his patient.

This is the Dr. writing.

Check out where it's sent from.

Yea, Tijuana.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-542157

He indeed is, that tells you what a lowlife he is.Lucky for him,he owns now restaurant in TJ,with hard working people's money.

That is bad karma Arnulfo, you are bringing it upon yourself man!!

This isnt a patient.

The Dr. wrote this himself.

Check out where this is from.

Yea, Tijuana

William Vja

I CANCELED THE APPOINTMENT I HAD WITH DR. VAZQUEZ AFTER SEEING MY BEST FRIENDS DENTAL WORK SHE HAD DONE BY HIM.

I WILL DEFINITELY LOOK SOME WHERE ELSE.

Guest

I was not happy with the dental work that Dr. Vazquez did on me.

Dentist do great dental work on most but other dental work they do mess up.

They just won't admit to it.

They rather blame the patient to being difficult.

I'm sure a lot of people are happy with his work but I'm sure that there's penty of people that are not happy.

Luck plays a big role here.

Guest

My crowns did not come out so well.

They are not at all what he had promissed.

He put me through so much stress.

But I'm really happy yours came out so well.

Especially being so young. :)

View more comments (6)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article