Arnies - Sanitary Conditions Review from Alto, Michigan

We had breakfast today at Arnies. It took forever just to get a cold breakfast and a refill on our coffee. Not to mention the dirty restrooms that had an unclean smell to them. Very unsatisfactory. I will never go there again

The title of this website fits my experience Arnies in Edmonds. Our food was cold, My friends salmon was an end piece with the tail.

We had the Early Bird Special. My wife and her friend were charged a $2.00 up charge to have asparagus and it was cold and very thin. The waitress was very quiet and rude and did not explain the reason for the up-charge on the vegetables. My salmon was ok other than the potatoes being just barely warm.

The thing that pissed me off the most was the upcharge for the ice cream of $1.50!!!!!. I see it on your menu as a choice and no up charge. When I asked the waitress about it she blew me off by saying , now you know for the next time. How nice of her!!!

When I ordered the ice cream , she mentioned nothing of the up-charge Why is there up charges on the early bird.@ $22.99 a plate. Do you not make enough on the dinners. Seems pretty cheap on your part to me!!!! The least you can do is post on the menus " No substitution's on the Early Bird Specials We had a lousy dinner all around.

We might never come back unless you make some major changes. The occasion was our yearly dinner with our friends. We live in Arizona 6 months a year. Lets class it up a bit.

Please contact me to explain the up charge and the cold food. Thanks for listening

ID
Alto, Michigan
Service
Arnies Sanitary Conditions
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Can't get one order straight

My wife and I USED to go to Arnies for our anniversary every year (15 years). They have become a glorified KEG. The last 3 times we went , they screwed up our orders. We order the Dungeness Halibut Cheeks and guess what not once but 3 times they forgot to put the crab in. They paid for the last three times we went, but that was the last time we went. They told me that a manager would want to call me, so I gladly gave them my # and guess what, no call. You have lost a customer for life
ID
Seattle, Washington

About

Top Arnies Services

Sanitary Conditions

Summary

Arnie's Bakery & Restaurant is a breakfast and brunch restaurant. It was founded by Arne Fahlen in 1978. The restaurant is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States. Arnie's Bakery & Restaurant offers multigrain sourdough breakfast sandwich, cheddar breakfast shuffle, smoked ham, homemade sausage, and homemade toast. Visitors can also order beverages including hot chocolate, orange juice, hazelnut coffee, milk, and soft drinks. There is a group ordering option. Arnie's Bakery & Restaurant also provides take out, good for kids, and walk-ins welcome services. The restaurant is open 7 days a week. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. The restaurant also accepts cash.

Arnies reviews and complaints

Arnies is ranked 131 out of 2710 in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article