Armstrong Steel joins Verified Safe

Folks, Let me tell you the truth about armstrong steel. Most every one of the reps you talk to works for a commission. In that sense go into this deal just like you would if buying a car from the dealership. They will tell you non specific answers to quell questions...

I signed the contract for the building on February 24,2021. I just received the blueprints via email on Jan.11, 2022, and the shipping agreement on Jan 12, 2022.

Then on Jan 24th,2022 after talking to her on the phone, she sends me a email for verification of purchase which had a $31,520.21 increase on it over and above the original price that they agreed to in the contract. I told her on the phone that was ridiculous. More than a 100% increase from the price we agreed on. Then on Feb 1st,2022 she sent me another email said she was able to get the increase down to 21,013.47.

I told her I was not going to pay that either. She said if I cancel the order I will loose my $7,280.00 deposit. Then she said the price of steel is going down a little and maybe in 6 months it might be cheaper. I was thinking that if they would have stuck to their contract of delivery within 3 months then there would not have been any steel increase.

Also does it cost $7,280.00 for a email of my cookie cutter blue prints, after a year of waiting on them? I tried reaching out to Andres the client relations manager and got nothing from him as well. Is this not Fraud? Here is a link to the BBB and some of the complaints on there.

Some of which are very similar to mine. Armstrong Steel Corp | Complaints | Better Business Bureau Profile (bbb.org) Please do your research before signing a contract with this company!!!!!!!!!!

User's recommendation: Do not buy from Armstrong Steel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think we should call Tom Martino!

View more comments
ID
Columbus, Indiana
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Buy a Manufactured Home without Problems? Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 2)

Aug 28, 2020

How to buy a manufactures home? Tony Kovach, an industry expert, gives tips on how to choose and buy a manufactured house, pros and cons, and red flags to consider before purchasing.

L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article