Armadillo Auto Sales

Just a bad experience once my car was purchased. Some of the cars on the lot were in really bad "working" condition. Not even sure if they are street legal? Be careful, have a mechanic (your OWN) look at the car before you buy it. My salesman was great and probably is a great guy, but they are there to make money. Be smarter than I was, take it to a mechanic before you buy it!! I definitely wouldn't trust their "word" and anything they agree to get it in WRITING because they completely lied when I called them on their customer service standards.

I bought a Cadillac Escalade 01 with only 113K miles. I had been looking for one for a long time.

This was by far the cleanest one I have seen. Looked close to brand new. They were selling it for only $8995. This seemed way to cheap to me.

I was very skeptical that something was being hidden from me. I brought it to a Cadillac dealer to have them check it out. They came back and said that it needed NOTHING!! The only thing they recommended was to lube the axals and some other stuff just for maintenance purposes.

Im still amazed at the deal I got. This was the best experience I ever had buying a car. Since then my sister and my aunt have bought there. My Aunt's car had the transmission go out after only 2.5 months.

They paid for over half the cost of the new transmission and paid for all the labor replacing it. ... So how any one can say they are a shady dealer Must have been mistaking them for another place. Armadillo you made truly feel like I was part of your family.

Give Mikey and Tucker a hug and bone for me!!!!!! Patrick miller

not sure what dealer your talking about...the armadillo auto sales i bopught at had nice clean cars and good prices...i will recommend them to all my friends and family..............

View more comments (1)
ID
Seattle, Washington

About

Armadillo Auto Sales Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.armadilloautosales.com/privacy.aspx
Summary

Armadillo Auto Sales is a used automobiles retailer which operates on the territory of Lynnwood, Washington. Here the cars are differentiated by the year of issue. There are models from 1993 to 2007 year of construction. Armadillo Auto sales distributes vehicles manufactured by such brands as Acura, Jeep, Chevrolet, Nissan, Lexus, Mazda, Ford, Dodge, Chrysler, etc. Customers can choose by price, mileage and engine types of the desired vehicle at the internet page of this company. Additionally, the company offers an online application for obtaining a financial assistance at loans and credit decisions. Clients can also see the rating and reviews of other people in one of the online sections. In order to keep in touch with Armadillo Auto Sales it is advised to follow it on Facebook or subscribe for the email news.

Armadillo Auto Sales reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article