Arlannas accounting services is a FRAUD! Dont trust her! she'll rob you!

Arlanna accounting services is a BIG SCAM..Shes VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!She will ROB she ROBBED me! If you dont have W2s she will make one for you and submit it to the IRS and collect the money. she has people recruiting innocent victims.Call the IRS and report her so u can get your money back.ARLANNAS ACCOUNTING SERVICES rob me for the tax season 2010.If someone approach you and invites you to any of her tax gatherings,DONT GO!She will never meet her in person,she will only text you(IF YOUR LUCKY)ARLANNAS ACCOUNTING SERVICES is the WORST i ever delt with!

CLEARLY WHOM EVER WROTE THIS FALSE REVIEW WAS TRYING TO SABOTAGE MY COMPANY. TOO BAD IT DID NOT WORK.IF I WAS SCAMMING PEOPLE I WOULD HAVE BEEN PENALIZED APPARENTLY I AM NOT.

I AM VERY MUCH ABREAST OF THE TAX LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS.

I ATTEND TOO MANY FORUMS, SEMINARS AND CLASSES TO BE BAMBOOZLED BY A "HATER". YOU TRIED AND SADLY YOU FAILED BUT GOOD LUCK WITH ALL THAT YOU DO!!!

ID
New York, New York

The BEST tax firm thus far

I was introduced to Arlanna Martin last winter prior to tax season and I think that was the best thing that has happened to me thus far. Usually when I go to get my taxes done they just take my papers input the information give me my refund amounts I sign and go... but no not with her! It was a group of friends and myself, she came over with her laptop to prepare our taxes. At first I can't lie I was a bit skeptical because she looks so young and came to us with a laptop. But she sat down and once she started talking and asking questions I knew ok this is going to be different this is better. Now usual when I file my taxes I don't get my state for whatever reason so I have just become accustomed to not getting one as the years have gone by. She not only filed my taxes within about 20 minutes but I received a cash card (a pre paid debit card) right then and there, she emailed me a copy of my return immediately and then I RECEIEVED MY STATE SHORTLY AFTER. On top of all of this GREAT customer service, she agreed to reviewing my previously filed tax returns to find out why I hadn't been getting my state checks. She reviewed 2005-**** and found the cause of the discrepancy as well as a few thousand extra due to credits and deductions I didn't even know I qualified for. And to amend the returns to claim the unclaimed money was not expensive at all but it's hard times so she worked with my budget and made a fair payment plan. I am definitely sticking with her she knows her stuff and is quite friendly. Whats even better is she is available all year. I referred some friends of mine to her for tax prep as well as audit assistance and they just received their past due refunds so YES we are all very satisfied with her. Please check her out www.arlannasaccountingservices.yolasite.com. All of her company info as well as contact info is up there.

The funny part is I don't have a client with the initials DMS, or by the names of John, Chris or Samantha lol so clearly this is ONE person saying foolishness. If I was such a scam would I still be in business with over 1500 clients? Think about it!

Dont trust her! she says she will charge you between $200-$300 but she will take between $1200-$1500 from you then she will use your info.report her to the IRS! shes your worst nightmare!

Don't deal with her she will rob you then use your info :(

Everyone she did a return for I'm 2010 she robbed for a lot of money call the irs you'll see she charged people between 800 & 1200 and said she only charged 250 if she did your return report her so you can get your money back :(

#193158

If Arianna Accounting "was the best thing that has happened..."

to you, you must lead a very despicable life.

View more comments (4)
ID
#199016 Review #199016 is a subjective opinion of poster.
New York, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article