Michael B Svb

Verified Reviewer

Excellent customer service. Rare these daus

I lost a part for one of the three Arkon mounts I have. I emailed them and asked if I could purchase a replacement. They replied the same day and informed me that they don't sell that part separately, but with their two year warranty they would send me one at no cost. The part arrived in a few days. These days, good customer service is rare and deserves to be commended.
Pros:
  • Excellent warranties and customer service

User's recommendation: Buy with confidence

map-marker Taoyuan District, Taoyuan

Forced prison labour

Your goods are being produced and assembled by forced prison labour in Taoyuan prison for the last few weeks, ready to lose all the stock in canada and the US and have your products banned from entry? My son has been forced to assemble your crap products in poor health, you are about to find out what a very educated angry father can do to bankrupt a company quickly! Watch youtube and tiktok for upoming specials on Arkon, he already has over 1 million followers!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article