Traveling out of state

I dont have a complaint. I just want account documented to let the bank know that I will be traveling out of state for the next week. I will be in Dallas and Houston for the week.
Cordova, Tennessee

Traveling out of state

Nothing.my name is Kandace Brewer. I will be traveling out of state for this next week and I wanted to see if you could note that in my account. I will be traveling to Dallas and Houston Texas.
Preferred solution
Just noting that I will be out of town in Texas for the next week

Flags everything as fraud...except fraud.

Trying to shop locally card would not work for $6 at Taco Bell. Flagged it as "suspicious" and denied my charge. Same with Burger King and a local department store. Denied with a travel agent for a payment on vacation. Denied my husband several online purchases of limited inventory items around Christmas with much frustration. Oh! But when covid first started, we were in lock down it worked IN ANOTHER COUNTRY for a food delivery service, uber across the country, and cash app!!! When i disputed, they asked me "am I sure" it wasn't me. Yes. I'm up in Canada and all over California in March/April 2000. GTFOH. Took forever to get it reversed! Same situation with a friend. Denies local purchases but she was out almost $1000 in actual fraudulent charges in another state. GET IT TOGETHER.

User's recommendation: Don't use debit if you're trying to score a limited inventory item online!

Greenbrier, Arkansas

Junior Reviewer

Call Center

Update by user Apr 21, 2022

I'm blocked from emails and socialmedia. I made them mad so they blocked me..I sent emails trying to get help.

I was not told they blocked me.

So I sent emails asking for. Not my fault.

Original review posted by user Mar 22, 2022
I don't get replies to emails or secure messages. Nobody knows why. I called to speak to a Mgr. They are always in a meeting or like today, gone at 419 pm. Please contact me. Thanks Tom.

User's recommendation: stay away.

Olive Branch, Mississippi
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Junior Reviewer

Poor Member Services. They don't reply to emails or secure emails. Nobody knows why Nobody knows who to contact. Even Leadership doesn't reply. Phone call messages are never replied to.